The Best of the IRIE Garden

Epic! man...your crop of whitewidow looks great..good luck with the Clubs and what not..I myself will be vending soon...If you dont mind me asking where'd ya get your WW i got mine from Harborside a local club and they've always seemed to do great.. And how many lamps u Running im so jealous man i just put in an order for a new hood its 1 of those huge reflectors so ill have 2000w my next grow. Im hoping that will be enough for my ebb and grow ima run...12 pots well keep up the good work ima update my journal later drop bye and give me some luv..keep up the great work bro

awesome job dude .... have you ever grown w widow ? im 8 weeks in and was trying to find some pics and see if im on schedule ? again great job :bravo:

Be Irie, what a friggin' show. As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousands words. Meh eyes now open and ah can see ...

Wassup peeps!!!! Sorry, haven't had anything in flower for a few months here so have not been paying much attention to this thread.. This summer has been the worst summer in a long time for me growing.. The Colorado heat and bugs have been wearing me out. I may just go outdoors next summer and not even deal with the indoor for a few months. You got to love how the elect. co. kicks up the prices in Summer too.. I had a $750.00 elect. bill last month... OUCH!!!!! OK, enough of my whining... Here are a few of the ladies that were switched over to 12/12 a few days ago. It's going to get interesting in the grow room here in a few weeks.. Four plants in the 6' range and many others from 2'-5'.. I am hoping they don't stretch to long..:smokin:
ATF #1
ATF21.jpg

ATF #2
akthunder.jpg

HeadBand
headband8.jpg

SnoCap
snocap.jpg

SweetTooth
sweettooth4.jpg

Should be looking and smelling pretty damn good here in the next few weeks.... :ganjamon:

The flower room, which is way more packed then I personally like, but the veg room was getting way to crowded too... the bigger plants have about a foot and a half to grow before I have to start advanced yoga class...Hopefully they won't stretch to much... look at that humidity level, and temps.. Finally have it dialed in, just in time for the end of Summer!!
DSC024141.JPG

DSC02415.JPG

DSC02417.JPG

:peace::ganjamon:

Ok finally, it has been awhile since I have had anything finishing up. Here they come, It has been a great season for the outdoor plants... Time to get this thread going again.... Hope you enjoy...
A few of the outdoor ladies..
Churps.... This is the offspring of the Sativa Chernobyl female that was pollinate by the hermie GDP... It has the frostiness of momma, and the coloring of it's hermie father.... It is looking pretty damn sweet....
Churpsoutdoor.jpg

A headband diesel
outdoor4.jpg

A Satori and an ATF
outdoor11.jpg

They said they were Da Purps.... Long flower time, not sure if they will make it. Weather is supposed to turn cold next week..
dapurpsod.jpg

Some of the smaller Hawaiian Pineapple Nuggies..
hawaipineap.jpg

:ganjamon:

Thank you Fluro and HelloK..... :yahoo:

Pulled out some of the older jars and snapped some pics... Almost a 2 1/2 month cure on them, just about right......
Chocolate Chunk
Chocolate_Chunk.jpg

Skunk #1
Skunk114.jpg

Red Diesel- Grown indoors
Red_Diesel2.jpg

Red Diesel- Grown outdoor
OutdoorRedDiesel.jpg

Jars10.jpg

:tokin:

Pics from the flowering room.. It has been a hell of a battle these last few months, and some of the survivors are getting close...
San Fernando Valley kush
SFVkush.jpg

Chernobyl-
Chernobyl8.jpg

Used to be my mystery genetics, it will now be called Colorado Fire.. (forgot which member suggested the name).. She is pretty beat up, but still doing well.. Got her a bit close to the light..
cofire.jpg

Cofire1.jpg

One of these days Irish, we will be able to match and talk about the days where it was actually illegal to grow and smoke the stuff... :hookah:

YumYum
Satori
satori7.jpg

Satori13.jpg

Chernobyl
Chernobyl9.jpg

Chernobylcloseup.jpg

ColoradoFire
coloradofire.jpg

Churps is what we are calling it for now.... GrandDaddy Purple X Chernobyl.. It was my accidental pollination that turned out pretty damn good...
churps1.jpg

Churps.jpg

:)

Thank you J4...
I have a group that should be done in the next week or so, the ladies are triching up and fattening up quickly.. I am looking forward to trying out a few of them. The smell from the flowering room is getting kinda crazy outta control.. Time for some bigger filters.. :)
Start out with the San Fernando Vally OG Kush..a secondary buddlet
SFVOGKush.jpg

Island Sweet Skunk
ISS.jpg

Chernobyl :ganjamon:
chernobyl10.jpg

Churps :)
Churps2.jpg

churps11.jpg

Colorado fire
cofire2.jpg

Snocap
snocap21.jpg

:peace:

Fantastic. :nicethread: :bravo:

I take it you like that pipe?

I've been eyeballin that pipe for a while.

Back
Top Bottom