The Best of the IRIE Garden

:ganjamon:A big Thanks to you all... I will get this thread started up again here soon...

PAch... I should be getting one going soon here.. I seemed to have misplaced/lost a camera cable in my recent move...So, Once I find or replace it I will get the journal started..

Screw- give them ladies some love and they will love you back.. I liked her so much, that she will be part of a few breeding projects. I have about 8 of her siblings going now... You will throughly enjoy it and by the numbers you have going you should have the cream of the crop.. It took me four tries to finally find her.. I did get some wacky weird pheno'd BG's.. You will be a happy camper.. Anyone who has tried it loves it.... GL on yours..

Glad you guys like....... :peace: to you all..And, as always, BE IRIEEEEEEE:ganjamon:

Be@utiful!!!! :goodjob: I'd s@y either bl@ck de@th or bubblicious is my f@v. Do you remember which smoke you preferred between the two? @nd out of @ll of them?

Thank you AM....I liked the BG better, but I tend to lean towards the citrus,fruity,berry flavored strains that have happy highs.. I did enjoy Black Death, it was an earthy/musty taste, but the high made me one with my couch.. She was a full blown night time smoke...

LA Confidential has been my favorite to grow and smoke thus far... They were for the most part all really good in their own ways... I am waiting on a BubbleBerry clone, I am looking forward to growing her out...

WOW:cheer:! Damn bro nice plants actually have had the black death bathroom shot as my backround on my computer since i saw it good to know it was grown in CO! I got a bg in third week of flower today, shes a short two foot soldier and showin great potential cant wait til she crops out... what do you think for pull time another five or six weeks?

Thanks guys... Thought I would throw up some more Bubble gum pics.. Let me know when you get sick of the BG pics... :ganjamon:
picresized_th_1261154048_008.jpg

picresized_th_1261583132_0191.jpg

picresized_th_1261585070_021.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom