The Canna Voyages of Captain Kronic

It's making me quite sick really... my babies are drooping because of the cold I believe.
Because of clouds, we are getting very lil direct sunlight this last week or so and the temps are a bit on the cool side for the most part... low 40s at night to upper 50s or 60s in the daytime... really really hoping the weather will break soon... I can't take this shit man... LOL

Feels like a few more days'o rain Capn. :( But no worries, my trusty bong will tide me ovarrrr.:bigtoke:

It seems really cool up here too (Seattle). I have been depressed about the slow start for spring. It will happen soon enough. You know it was so cool last year it drastically effected the wine crop in Oregon.

I'm with G-Dog im just south of him a little ways and i havn't even thought about putting something outside, wouldn't do it any good at this point. and my Forte is indoors but maybe a b vitamin supplement or some sort of microlife booster would help your plants out, conisiddering these things just make your plant hardier and more ready to deal with stress. like i said not an outdoor guy i just dabble but just maybe....

I have some purple haze clones to put out, but I am waiting for Solstice anyway, so they don't go into flower. I do not expect much from this. I just don't think outdoor weed does so good in this area.

i agree with you there, only stuff i have done that i like i had in a pot and drug it indoors and outdoors all season lol

Sorry for the delay, we finally got some sun yesterday :cheer:
We in So Oreganja have been having the worst May/June that anyone here can remember... figures!
Anyways, I wanted to put up a couple of shots so there isn't too much lag in between growth updates. For reference sake, these are about 3' x 3' or more average right now... the sprayer is a Gal and a half.
I know they don't look "top shelf"... far from it but, (note the cold shock evidenced by the ram horns) they do have another 4.5 to 5 months to make up for it and they are way ahead of the game at this point. :Namaste:

The Purps:
2011_Med_Grow_004.JPG

Cinderella 99 Hybrid:
2011_Med_Grow_005.JPG

Bubble Gummer:
2011_Med_Grow_007.JPG

Avalon:
2011_Med_Grow_008.JPG

Durbin Poison:
2011_Med_Grow_009.JPG

2011_Med_Grow_011.JPG

God Bud:
2011_Med_Grow_012.JPG

Super Lemon Haze:
2011_Med_Grow_016.JPG

OG Fire Kush AKA (gasp cough choke) Obama Fire Kush:
2011_Med_Grow_017.JPG

why you getting down on yourself, i otta come canna kick your ass. those are looking great, i may be new to this but the one thing i think i do right is positive thinking, i go in there and tell them they are gorgeous and that i made this tea specially for her (even if their not, you cant call a fat bitch a fat bitch!!!) plump is a word they seem to like.

Keep it up cap or green will be back for you :D

I have been in Oregon wine country (Salem area) the past few days and wish I could come down and see you, but man I can't. The grapes are growing nicely tho

:cheer::peace::cheer:

Bring it Greeny... I canna use a good arse whippin :)

I am not really down on myself, I am a lil discouraged, mainly because I underestimated the growth rate and put them out too early... had to! Otherwise they would be twice the size they are at this juncture.

Funny... I must have gotten the sluts... they like it when I call them fat greazy bitches w/big asses! They like to be touched and looked at and oogled at... and I am just the guy for that job. :yummy:

Today is the second day of decent sun, I hope it last the whole day but... they look 100% better already. It's a good day in the garden of weeden!

Gotta get back to work... fat bitches like lots of attention :adore:

why you getting down on yourself, i otta come canna kick your ass. those are looking great, i may be new to this but the one thing i think i do right is positive thinking, i go in there and tell them they are gorgeous and that i made this tea specially for her (even if their not, you cant call a fat bitch a fat bitch!!!) plump is a word they seem to like.

Keep it up cap or green will be back for you :D

ooh and next time im in So. Organja my girls are gonna roll on yours :D it will be like if two packs of fat chicks roamed down the same ally way and found a twinkie, ITS ON

Oh hellz yah... can't wait... +rep for making me laugh so hard :yahoo:

ooh and next time im in So. Organja my girls are gonna roll on yours :D it will be like if two packs of fat chicks roamed down the same ally way and found a twinkie, ITS ON

It's a long long drive from where I am at, but made it many times. I use to live on the last town on the Oregon Coast before getting to Cali and I dated chicks in Salem. I don't know what my attraction to Salem is, outside the wine.

Hey Capn, those look awesome this point in the season--long way to go! What size is the smart pot you are using? I'll be following along. Hope to get the outdoor stuff going this week--partner is real slow.

HAAAA... I gotta tell ya, I have had to deal w/more shite this year already... I have thought about walkin that plank myself ;)

Looks like you got a beautiful bevy of babies yourself there M8!

Capn' we aint seen land in a while, an your girls are temtin' my very soul. Good thing I brought a few of my own. Else I'd be walkin' the plank.
IMG_01598.JPG

:smokin:

Thanks for stopping in OG... glad to have you on board. It has been the shittiest Spring I can recall... there are a lot of peeps already out here but like you said... it's early yet!

The smarties you see there are the 200 Gal... I wish they were bigger. I wasn't going to run them this year but, I figured why not, it cost me pennies since I only needed to sweeten up the soil... :yahoo:

Hey Capn, those look awesome this point in the season--long way to go! What size is the smart pot you are using? I'll be following along. Hope to get the outdoor stuff going this week--partner is real slow.

Back
Top Bottom