The Flower Shower Of Buds - LED - Soil - General Organics

Favorite strain

• Total voters
Hmmmm, I dont know canna. Ive never heard of a silicone pipe but it sound pretty cool. I will check it out. Thanks for the suggestion. :passitleft:.
79346e59280e7c520b380d02c26ac04e.jpg

It's my current favorite. It has a carb, and a cap.

That is nice! I always wanted a cap for the bowl. Does the silicone effect the taste at all?
Nope. There is a metal bowl in the silicone. It's got holes in it to function as a screen. It's super cool. I got it in one of the monthly marijuana theme auto ship boxes. I looked it up online and it's $10 plus tax and shipping, I believe.

Nope. There is a metal bowl in the silicone. It's got holes in it to function as a screen. It's super cool. I got it in one of the monthly marijuana theme auto ship boxes. I looked it up online and it's $10 plus tax and shipping, I believe.
:passitleft:Those pipes are cool. Perfect to carry in your pocket. I saw they have roll up silicone bongs too!
"The Refillabowl"
Haha I like it juan. Bolt Action Refillabowl :passitleft:

:passitleft:Those pipes are cool. Perfect to carry in your pocket. I saw they have roll up silicone bongs too!

Do they really? Oh man, don't know if I needed to know that..

International Star Wars day doesn't get a mention? May the 4th be with you...

Remember or did you guys have, the hungry hippo game? Push button, head of hippo extended out to grab balls and bring them back.. Anyways, hippo head over pipe bowl, another bowl for mix/stash off pipe, trigger brings hippo head to Stash and comes back filling bowl...

Do they really? Oh man, don't know if I needed to know that..
they are cool grizz. The ones i saw were around $30. If you drop one of these they just bounce.

International Star Wars day doesn't get a mention? May the 4th be with you...
Haha may the 4th be with you too man and happy cinco de mayo
wish you a good day:cheer:
Thanks and a good day to you sara.:high-five:

Remember or did you guys have, the hungry hippo game? Push button, head of hippo extended out to grab balls and bring them back.. Anyways, hippo head over pipe bowl, another bowl for mix/stash off pipe, trigger brings hippo head to Stash and comes back filling bowl...
:rofl: the hungry hungry hippo pipe lol. Its a good idea grizz. What about a russian roulette pipe with multiple rotating bowls that You pass around, you might get a good hit of funky bud or you might get a big hit of stems and seeds :laughtwo:

they are cool grizz. The ones i saw were around $30. If you drop one of these they just bounce.

Haha may the 4th be with you too man and happy cinco de mayo

Thanks and a good day to you sara.:high-five:

:rofl: the hungry hungry hippo pipe lol. Its a good idea grizz. What about a russian roulette pipe with multiple rotating bowls that You pass around, you might get a good hit of funky bud or you might get a big hit of stems and seeds :laughtwo:

Haha i thought when you said Russian roulette that it would be a pipe where you might get a hit or you might not lol then i realized you meant regular roulette lol

Oh shit my bad i guess I didn't read the last part lol don't mind me lil sleep deprived lol

how's things Nic? girls?

how's things Nic? girls?
Howdy partner :) I was just getting ready to upload some pics for an update but they wont upload right now for some reason. Everything is goin good. Buds are getting FAT lol. I been feeding them cake for the last two weeks :laughtwo:. Ill try again later to get some pics up. :passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Day 53 Flower 12/12

Tutankhamon

The buds are fattening up nicely. If a skunk somehow sprayed a beautiful rose with super sticky skunk juice, that rose would smell like these buds. Yummy
:cheesygrinsmiley:
image11849.jpeg
image11850.jpeg

Jack Herer
making nice buds. Not much smell yet.
image11851.jpeg
image11852.jpeg

Ghost Train Haze #1
These girls also have a mouthwatering smell :drool::drool::drool:Im really looking foreward to this harvest. 2-3 weeks to go!!
image11853.jpeg
image11855.jpeg
image11854.jpeg

The shower
image11856.jpeg
image11857.jpeg
:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Looking great Nic... Does the jack herer have a long flowering time?

Hey nic got my journal going i can't seem to figure out how to put it in my signature since html is not allowed i guess but i also am unsure if a link from me will work or not but here goes
The Hempire Strikes Back!

Back
Top Bottom