MaxYield's Third Soil Journal - Four Autos From Seed - CFL Veg - LED Flower

Welcome aboard 400watts! More than happy to have you along for the ride! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

That ABD is getting some good job brother. We have to get together again in a couple weeks and :passitleft::lot-o-toke: our recent harvests. :high-five:

I would say that is a must! I'll have to make a run by the smoke shop and grab some quality rolling papers for our quality homegrown joints :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for stopping by my friend, cannot wait to get together again soon for a safety meeting in front of the grow room! ;3:

Nice! That deezl is chuggin right along. Stoked for that purple. I have a real weakness for purple nugs!

The ABD is doing really good. Unfortunately a carboard box I had hanging in the tent to dry my buds fell on her and she got bend up a little bit... nothing she shouldn't be able to correct on her own! :cheesygrinsmiley: And yeah man, I want some purple buds SO badly... the Auto Purple has a pretty high chance for purps as I remember..

Most excited to see how the Purple Elephant turns out. Found out this past weekend it is a cut only Urkle Hybrid/S1 Seed that is (supposedly) extremely rare, extremely potent, extreme producer and apparently has a high chance for purple bud.. Took some cuts of her and will definitely be saving this genetic for a little while :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Subbed! Yea anytime one is stretching like that the light needs to be closer! I run my CFL's sometime a half a inch from my seedlings if they start stretching. At $10-15 per seed I baby my little seedlings =) Once they are bigger i throw them around haha.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

- JOURNAL RESSURECTION -

Hey 420magazine!

So I decided to get my act together and get an update over here. I won't let this Journal die in the abandoned Journals section! :cheesygrinsmiley:

An update on where we stand: All of my Auto's had been extremely neglected, when I started this journal I hadn't planned on adopting three plants... all of my attention shifted towards them and my Auto's kind of coasted along unattended.

The Auto Blue Diesel made it all the way to the end of her life. She was moved outside at about week 5 of her life, her buds where just tarting to form. A dry box fell on her in the tent and did some damage to her top bud site. Outside the wind knocked her off a 3' table about 10 times throughout the rest of her life, never seemed to hurt her to bad. I got about 10 grams off her in the end, she was ugly and covered in dirt and stuff so I didn't even document the harvest.

The Auto Sour Diesel from Dinafem stretched SUPER hard after it sprouted and it fell over and killed itself so that was that.

The Auto Purple is in a Coco Hempy, and has been outside for most of its life. It has gotten snowed on, and in general doesn't receive much water. All of the buds and pistils on it are purple, I will try and take some pictures, but it is about 6" tall and very scraggly, definitely not going to smoke her.

All of this leads us to our final Auto.. who is doing surprisingly well!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: The Auto BioDiesel Mass was slow to start, and then got snowed on when right after its first set of 5-bladed leaves. After it recovered from that it took off. I am feeding it nutrients regularly now with regular waterings in between. Here are some pictures! :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_39956.jpg
IMG_39967.jpg
IMG_40004.jpg
IMG_4001_2.jpg

- AUTO BIODIESEL MASS -

Alright everyone, so I have lost track of the days that this plant has been alive. I think it's gotta be around day 35 or so. Regardless, it looks like her stretch is starting to come to an end and the buds are starting to take place. Today she received a 2 liter flush of Denver Tap Water PH'ed to 6.5, as well as a Foliar Feeding of Snow Storm Ultra.

She is in the Bloom Tent with three other plants, under the Mars Hydro 700W unit. She seems to be very happy.

IMG_4079_2.jpg
IMG_4080_2.jpg
IMG_4082_2.jpg
IMG_4083_2.jpg
IMG_4084_2.jpg

Here are some shots of a Strawberry Diesel clone that I rooted and then immediately threw in to the Bloom Tent. I'm not sure how far along she is either but she is doin' alright. She also received a plain Water feeding and a Foliar Feeding of Snow Storm Ultra today.

IMG_4085_2.jpg
IMG_4086_2.jpg

That's all for now, thanks for following along everyone! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well glad one is still doing great! I wish i lived in CO but nope few states away heh. The clone looks super frosty going to be a good teaser for you huh.

Thanks a lot my man :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm glad one is doing good as well, however it is budding out in the most peculiar way.. hope it starts to look normal soon, I'll post some pics soon. And yeah the SD clone should be an awesome little taste test! I'm excited to chop her down haha, easiest trim job of my life! :rofl:

How do u like that ph pen is it worth the money works well or pos

That one in my picture is great. I spent $60 on it and I don't regret it at all. The store I bought it from calibrated it for me and it has worked perfectly ever since. I bought two $20 ones on Amazon and they sucked.

HEY EVERYONE!

Just wanted to let you all know I will be closing this Journal and everything that I grow will be documented in a new Journal! I am posting the link here, I hope you all find it well... See you over there! I think it'll prove to be a good one!

NEW JOURNAL​

:thanks:

Thanks to everyone who has followed along and helped me in this Thread, I apologize that this Journal didn't have a better ending, I sense an Auto Redemption grow in my future. Until that happens though, feel free to keep yourselves entertained over in my newest Journal!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom