TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

Russel, get yourself a pocket microscope so you can look at the trichs. That will tell you exactly when to harvest bud. Check out youtube for examples and videos on what to do and what to look for.

I would say your plant is still a few weeks out, but you don't want to be relying on what other people think. Much better to know for sure.

Russel, get yourself a pocket microscope so you can look at the trichs. That will tell you exactly when to harvest bud. Check out youtube for examples and videos on what to do and what to look for.

I would say your plant is still a few weeks out, but you don't want to be relying on what other people think. Much better to know for sure.

Fact. Much appreciated and will do so

UPDATE

Day 38 from seed

Coming on nicely now.

20170821_102939.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks man.

It will be a while still before I flip. The flower tent is full again. Will be taking clones from these girls in about a week or so.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks man.

It will be a while still before I flip. The flower tent is full again. Will be taking clones from these girls in about a week or so.
And sending some to Cape Town for Pat and I to enjoy....wink wink lol.
My Strawberry Amnesia broke ground so I'm extremely happy about that, my first true genetic bean .

LOL!

I didn't know you were popping strawberry amnesia. You are going to be so stoked with that plant. All 3 of mine are winners. Can't wait to see yours.

Yeah the bulb made the most difference for sure Blaze.
I think that if we could have pulled the Gavita ballasts off of the hood to get it out of the heat we might have had better luck with them. But economically not feasible since we could buy a whole new sunlight ballast and batwing hood for the same price as the Gavita hood and cord kit with no ballast.
But it's their design so that's how better stuff gets designed, if it doesn't work people buy what does, cost them less initially and in the long run, manufacturers have to change to keep up with what works better and not let the we were first syndrome hold them back.

Nice update Blaze, they are lush and bushy already, looking very nice .
Cheers bud

Thanks bud. I'm rather fond of these ones. Have high hopes for them.

I already called a clone from that for me :rofl: that'll go into my collection to be grown out in the future. LoL he didn't have an option to say no

LOL! Twist that rubber arm.

Actually, I can't really remember the size of the beans. I suppose they could have been a little small.

We all know the outdoor seeds you find around here is always big and such, think he's just worried because he'll get a bean in a piece of bud which is almost twice the size. Not always the size that matters imo, sure the ones we purchase are good quality. Sometimes you get a bad batch but doubt that is solely relied upon the size of the bean
I would agree with you, I've had a few seeds that were small or slightly discolored(no stripes), didn't make a difference and grew wonderful half pounder's or better outside.

Back
Top Bottom