TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

Blaze, are you doing anything to control the size of those big veg girls? I'm in the same boat with two >50 days of veg and no room in the flower tent until next week at least. I'm thinking all this mature veg growth could limit stretch at least?

I've topped twice, but it did squat. So this weekend I will have to take a long hard look at those 2 big ones, and then cut it back properly to almost half it's height.

Things are looking fantastic as usual man, I don't know how you find the courage to depart .

Thanks bud

I usually can't wait to get out of there and back home. :rofl:

Off to work I go.. YAY! :thedoubletake: Then when I'm done there, a few hours at the grow. Tomorrow, I harvest a blue dream. No rest for the wicked.

Every saturday until 2pm bud. It is what it is. There are benefits though. ;)

420-magazine-mobile155382856.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1761385972.jpg

Is this ready to be dried. Again, this is my first time. I have magnifying glasses and etc. see brown hairs but still uncertain if it's ready to be pulled and dried out.

Nothing wrong with that then. So, all in all are we getting there with the room?

Room is finally done! Just hope the water proofing holds. Only one way to find out I guess.

If your referring to the pics you posted, that plant has a long way to go. 3 weeks to a month.

Definitely agree with Suntana Russel. In fact, I would say 5 weeks still. :thumb:

Looking better though.

You're getting me excited now... I've been too tired to actually think about it. All I can think of is the work involved in moving the grow. Even if it's just about a 100ft. :rofl:

With summer fast approaching, that 26 000 btu inverter AC will definitely come in handy.

Just need to find the cash for 3 more gavitas and another tent. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom