TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

UPDATE

Day 32 for Darlin's Net, and day too-long for Strawberry Diesels.

Only took one photo of the Dnets. They sure are pretty. I like how they're growing.

20170815_201300.jpg

Any specific goals in the switch to soil, Blaze? Are you thinking you'll get better tasting bud with better effects from soil? The knock on hydro seems to be that the weed is blander than if done in soil.

This soil is making it grow splendid bru :passitleft: damn I just want to switch to the soil now

Thanks Pat. When you're ready to make the switch I will help as much I can bud.

Any specific goals in the switch to soil, Blaze? Are you thinking you'll get better tasting bud with better effects from soil? The knock on hydro seems to be that the weed is blander than if done in soil.

Yeah, I was sick of coco and organics was something I've been meaning to try for a while now. I'm running way more plants now, and my grow is about 10 miles away from where I stay. So organics makes even more sense, as there is less work involved. Also, properly grown organic indoor is still considered the "best". We will see I guess.

So I cut back the strawberry diesels tonight. Took more off this time. Quite a bit more.

Here they are after their military style buzz cut.

20170816_200321.jpg

Here is how much I took. Shaved about 40cm (1.3ft) off the top. :cheesygrinsmiley:
20170816_200353.jpg

A lil' big for clones lol.
I save all that good stuff, juice it, add a small amount of Chlorella, funnel it into disposable ice cube bags and freeze it. I throw a cube into a protein shake. Seems it fixed some plumbing issues I've had for years.

I thought I was gonna hate juiced cannabis but to me it is much better than wheatgrass shots. I am about to do a big cut back in veg and was inclined to do exactly what you just said. Didn't think about Chlorella though that's a great idea.

That is alot taken off :rofl: shot brother I really appreciate it, words definitely would not describe my gratitude :passitleft:

No problem boet.

Looks great bro. :Namaste:

Good to see you around these parts CS! Thanks

Thanks for always answering my questions Blaze. Really appreciate you sharing your insights.

It's no effort at all Dobe.

A lil' big for clones lol.
I save all that good stuff, juice it, add a small amount of Chlorella, funnel it into disposable ice cube bags and freeze it. I throw a cube into a protein shake. Seems it fixed some plumbing issues I've had for years.

LOL! Big for clones but just right for firewood. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I will keep your idea in mind Suntana. Haven't taken the holistic approach with cannabis just yet. We are backwards in South Africa. :cheesygrinsmiley:

In a country that's sinking, Zuma floats surprisingly well for a little fat fuck :rofl:
Hahahaha that's a one liner of note.
Luckily we have an amazingly strong judicial system so that fucker is gonna see his fat ass in the end.

Blaze, as usual all looks fantastic bud.
I believe Pat got to meet the FF people and seems like a good bunch. Will leave him to give a bit more detail.
Keep flying the flag

UPDATE for Darlin's Net

Day 35 as of 18/08/2017

I will start documenting the strawberry diesel from flip again. I've lost count of where they are at now.

20170818_195049.jpg

Hahahaha that's a one liner of note.
Luckily we have an amazingly strong judicial system so that fucker is gonna see his fat ass in the end.

Blaze, as usual all looks fantastic bud.
I believe Pat got to meet the FF people and seems like a good bunch. Will leave him to give a bit more detail.
Keep flying the flag

Thanks Justin. Look forward to Pat's post then.

Re: TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

UPDATE for Darlin's Net

Day 35 as of 18/08/2017

I will start documenting the strawberry diesel from flip again. I've lost count of where they are at now.

20170818_195049.jpg
Those strawberrys are massive.But even nic from Holy seeds himself said the strawberry Diesel is a easy 3kg+ harvest strain grown outdoor.
I think you should be around day 50 on the strawberry,maybe thats why they are so huge.

But good growing as always.

Strawberry diesel in action
420-magazine-mobile1556967239.jpg

Thanks for that photo bud. I can actually see the similarities in those plants to mine.

You're getting me excited now... I've been too tired to actually think about it. All I can think of is the work involved in moving the grow. Even if it's just about a 100ft. :rofl:

With summer fast approaching, that 26 000 btu inverter AC will definitely come in handy.

Just need to find the cash for 3 more gavitas and another tent. :straightface:
If I had to choose based off of my experience with DE ballast at work it wouldn't be Gavita We ran three brands on purpose and the Sunlight Supply brand seemed to have less problems. Galaxy and Gavita ran a distant second I was always messing with them pulling replacing and sending them in for warranty which if we didn't buy back ups it would have meant down time. With DE it's all about that Phillips HPS bulb.

Back
Top Bottom