Thejoey's Groweys

Nah actually I have been searching for reviews from other Aussie on ordering seeds. I was going to order with Bonza but after trying to email for a 420 referral discount which was offered here Are You Looking For A New Seed Bank? - Try Bonza and having no reply so now I'm waiting to see what happens with your order before I "attempt" lol sorry!
I can get seeds locally but the strains are all unknown so it's really hit and miss.
I'm looking forward to growing a solid strain.

Are the seeds fairly inexpensive? I'd grab up a bunch and just look for the best male and female I could find. Mate them up and get some seedy ass buds then start my next grow. You get to name the strain and then work on it from there. I'd think you could tell if it's Sativa or Indy or both.

Are the seeds fairly inexpensive? I'd grab up a bunch and just look for the best male and female I could find. Mate them up and get some seedy ass buds then start my next grow. You get to name the strain and then work on it from there. I'd think you could tell if it's Sativa or Indy or both.

I sort of attempted this... but I havnt been able to pop one of the seeds I breed myself... I'm guessing I didn't let them mature enough.
420-magazine-mobile39476362.jpg
420-magazine-mobile85436868.jpg

Night Penny.....

Hey guys is there anything I'm missing so far? I've got the tent set up as ordered, a 600 + 300 w mars on the way, still waiting on that ducting (frustrating a f***) I have ph meters and up/down, nutrients, soil etc.... I just want to know if thats it or if i need anything else?

Am i missing anything or can you guys give me additional tips. Currently have funds in Paypal so nows a good time :)
PPM meter

I have mars 600w aswell but in a 2x2 tent and it got up to 30C so had to make a cool tube for it lol its works got temp down to 21C just in time for flower
420-magazine-mobile1726219327.jpg
Cool tube?

Stops the hot air coming out the side of the Led's and take it straight out out the tent you can get them for the hps lights but carnt for led's so I had to make my own
Hmmm

Might have to you tube that has my flower tent is around 82 78 ish low of 68 to 65 . Lastly low of 71 ish. Humity days it at around 56 -64 in tent

Tells you the ec/ppm of your nutrient feed after you mix the all in your water.
If the ppm is to high you can run in to nutrient burn, nutrient lock out

Sorry for my ignorance but what does a PPM Meter do?
It is a critical element to know it's part per million . Google that if your using an Nutes ph perfect and using tap water. Make sure it's under 150 ppm. Just got my tester off eBay 7 bucks took 2 months though lol my tap water is 126 ppm.

After looking further there affiliate of ams seed bank and they mostly only come in packs of 10 and are pretty expensive lol

Yeh saw that. i found out that dutch passion sells individual seeds and will send fast and safe guaranteed but 16 euro for post apparently (yikes)

If worst comes to worst ill get a sativa mix pack off AMS but that'll slug 150

It is a critical element to know it's part per million . Google that if your using an Nutes ph perfect and using tap water. Make sure it's under 150 ppm. Just got my tester off eBay 7 bucks took 2 months though lol my tap water is 126 ppm.
Or go to 1st thread in how to grow in coco. Great stuff there.

Shit I have 900 in there and thought heat might be an issue. May get away with 900 in winter and a 600 only in summer
Your tent is bigger than mine but if is gets high you can add co2 to it
Co2 will allow you to rum at a higher temperature you can get co2 fr9 your local hydroponics store £££ or you can make your own for next to nothing it shows you how to do it on you tube all you need is sugar and yeast

Back
Top Bottom