Third Time Grow - Please Check It Out!

Growin404

Here's a grow I started a while back, it's of bag bud seed, but nothing garbage. Some random BC bud and some silver haze is going atm, hope everyone likes to view it, and the progress.

Two pictures of the poorly grown product I will be producing. (From person that sells, not my grow)

BC
bc_bud_close_up.jpg

Silver Haze
GEDC0556_-_quick_close_up_of_silver_haze_got_a_fourth_for_40_dollars_resized.jpg

Plants as of 4-26-2012

4-26-2012.JPG

Re: Third time grow, please check it out!

Plants update picture taken on 4-29-2012, I've been spraying the plants with a small fert mix, it's been making my biggest too heavy and not growing tall enough, I have ~ 180 watts of flourescent lighting available for them in about a 2x3 foot space, more than enough, I give them all the light they can take unless they show getting burned.

4-29-2012.JPG

Here's the last update, picture is from today (5-2-2012). My biggest is droopy and got burned, likely from fertilizer? Sprayed them all with pure water, good ph, no worries. Using no fertilizer for a day or two to see if it changes, not a huge deal if not, I plan on cloning and having ~ 10 females ~ 3 months apart at any given time (I have the space and lighting). Tell me what you think please, although this is my third grow, the first two were compromised. First got to about 2 feet, second not worth mentioning, really. Please any advice would be good, I have of course read basics.

5-2-2012.JPG

Growin404 said:
Here's the last update, picture is from today (5-2-2012). My biggest is droopy and got burned, likely from fertilizer? Sprayed them all with pure water, good ph, no worries. Using no fertilizer for a day or two to see if it changes, not a huge deal if not, I plan on cloning and having ~ 10 females ~ 3 months apart at any given time (I have the space and lighting). Tell me what you think please, although this is my third grow, the first two were compromised. First got to about 2 feet, second not worth mentioning, really. Please any advice would be good, I have of course read basics.

You may should wait till there a little bigger to start feeding. Also I find it helps to start each plant in a 2-4 gal container. I wish I could post pics so I could show you what I mean. I've done this about a dozen times and do a lot of research. YouTube has some good and bad vids but you can pic out the good one, look up stuff like starting, growing, when to harvest, drying, and curing. Pay a lot of attention the info is there. Good growing.

i agree, if youre plannin on gettin those girls into separate pots, id do it asap! the root systems are crucial and if they get much bigger, you may kill em off if you try an split em up then. also, the root system provides structural support so the plant can grow taller and stronger.
what veg light sched are you usin?

Planned on moving them soon, I have gallon buckets waiting with perlite/soil mix, it was too wet so waiting for it to dry, but as for the light schedule 20/4 lately, going to just do 18/6 I think, it seems like ~they aren't getting enough light~ Edit- meant too much light and not enough dark/rest period to root and not be floppy loose plants.

You may should wait till there a little bigger to start feeding. Also I find it helps to start each plant in a 2-4 gal container. I wish I could post pics so I could show you what I mean. I've done this about a dozen times and do a lot of research. YouTube has some good and bad vids but you can pic out the good one, look up stuff like starting, growing, when to harvest, drying, and curing. Pay a lot of attention the info is there. Good growing.
I've read hours upon hours of grow information, I know how to do all of these things, just a matter of money and applying it. Things are coming late this year, money wise, so I'm doing what I can. I figured nuiting this early would be horrible, but they seemed to do amazing, so I kept it up (in moderation of course, an extremely diluted solution, likely 1/20th of what the box says(

before11.JPG
after_3_.JPG
after_2_.JPG
after_1_.JPG

repotted them, hope this helps with droopy (the hopefully :bitingnails: lady with blues)

Transplant went perfect! Other than droopy, (s)he looks as though it's going to die, no changes in color, the leaves are just so lifeless seeming, I guess non enough pressure/water in the leaves but I thought my problem was from too much water. Anyone have tips? BTW thanks to all for at least checking this out. Just learned how to +rep, doing that in a second for the other useful comments, thanks guys, and jjames you got amazing grows, I then went back and went through all of p420s stuff still up here, hope he is finally able to happy. And grow his also amazing buds. almost 1 lb herojuana? omg

I did have to move some roots out of other tangles, minimal to no damage to any plants that I saw, Do you fellas/gals think I might have still done damage to roots? Also, if so, would a little bit of growth hormone sprayed in my mister watering that plant right at the base above the roots? --edit had to change a few words smoking my kief collection.:lot-o-toke:

I'm very, very sorry everyone. My health bounces back and forth, unfortunately I'm not sure how much it's going to bounce back for a while, it's not at a very good "bounce" so to speak at the moment, I'm pretty, well just not feeling well. I'm unable to give the care to my girls that I feel they deserve, I also have children I need to focus on (Marijuana helps so much with being able to get up and do things with them) so from which they came, they went to the earth, to fertilize and be one with it again. Mods, you can delete this if you please. I have gotten reputable Northern lights #5 seeds for next time, the stone is amazing (testing, I'm not going to just grow random ever again). I'm very sorry for anyone who was following. It will be amazing to see my next grow though, I'm still buying the equipment and will likely do a BPN grow. This NL 5 is really helping with my chronic pain, even more than the prescription narcotics I have in my opinion. Please take care everyone. I know it's not very permitted to name certain strains like this, but what does any one think of hero(i)juana? I remember seeing (I've forgotten his name) but a fallen warrior with near a pound of it! What would most consider the best indica for extremely bad scoliosis/arthritis ? I ask because my other problems are liver problems from the narcotics that were to help me, but in the end, hurt me so much more in so many ways......... I'm in love with silver haze and sativa in general, it relieved my pain very well, and just made my depression, well, not exist. However, this strain I have at the moment is unmatched to me so far, a very small hit and I am blissful, it takes a lot of pain away, and COMPLETELY clear headed, unlike all of the other indica dom's I've had (~10 different strains, not sure of which for the most part). Kudos to all, love all around, and thank you Deege420 I do have some terminal damage to organs from former drug abuse, but this medicine is truly amazing (marijuana). I hope to return soon, much love to this community as it has shown me, take care everyone. Next grow WILL be advanced LED and BPN no doubt if I am able to. I'm very sorry to this site, the members, the mods, and the persons that pay for the bandwidth to have wasted it, I truly feel very bad, I'm sorry, once again. I love you guys and gals, you really wanted to help me grow my medicine, you wanted to help me more than my doctor decided to (I hope anyways) inadvertently ruin my body and shorten my life. Thank you all, so much, I wish I could hug every single one of you. <3.

Growin404 out for a while, I will likely post when I'm not feeling too sick, I hope that's ok and I'm not banned for not finishing, and barely starting really, please show mercy, this community is like no other to me, I read for hours when I'm bed bound, and you can guess it, it's mostly here, and grow journals to view everyone's journey to discover their own medicine.

Thank you :] Very sick tonight, vomiting quite a lot, haven't had time to get smoke in, but I'm checking out your grow, do you have any others lined up for the future? I've looked at likely fifteen hundred plus pages of grow journals and read quite a lot so I can apply it to my own experience.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom