TM420 Aqua Farm Journal

i fimmed it now have four tops, plus all the under growth is catching up will tie th branches down and maybe top again gonna go for a loada tops

DSCN15704.JPG
DSCN15694.JPG
DSCN15725.JPG
DSCN15664.JPG
DSCN15596.JPG
DSCN15587.JPG
DSCN15464.JPG
DSCN15483.JPG

the lights bleaching the leaves and the flash that makes it look really yellow, the plants are a pale green but the flash does em no justice, ill take a pic without the flash to show ya, also 20 l per min air pump came today, man that thing is huge and noisy

Looks good mate. Think the extra air will help mate. If they were in soil the curl would be over water and nute so the extra bubbles should sort that right out. You will get yellowing if the roots are a bit too wet in soil so I think the same is happening, the roots are a little drown. Should bounce up soon. They are growing fast mate :)

the extra bubbles have got the points reachin for the sky, i now have two airpumps not in use, im just wondering any body ever rooted clones in a bubbler style method??

the extra bubbles have got the points reachin for the sky, i now have two airpumps not in use, im just wondering any body ever rooted clones in a bubbler style method??

If your talking about rooting cuts in an air enriched water solution....no......But I have an airstone bubbling in the bottom of my aerocloner, air can't hurt, and it would be interesting in seeing what happens in this scenario. Do it!

i may try just having like an inch of the stem in the bubbling water and another half inch into it just to see if its possible, also popped more seeds, they will be going in coco which will be another new way of growing to me, strains are emerald triangle - royal purple kush, dinafem - white widow, paradise seeds- sensi star and 2 ice cream also paradise seeds, with a cuttin(hopefully will root) of an un named strain as of yet

i may try just having like an inch of the stem in the bubbling water and another half inch into it just to see if its possible, also popped more seeds, they will be going in coco which will be another new way of growing to me, strains are emerald triangle - royal purple kush, dinafem - white widow, paradise seeds- sensi star and 2 ice cream also paradise seeds, with a cuttin(hopefully will root) of an un named strain as of yet

Your plan makes sense, I believe it will work bro.

i have made a proto type using a celebrations chocolate tin, it has 8 holes for clones just need more air line tubing for the air pump as its all currently being used in my aqua farm res

i have made a proto type using a celebrations chocolate tin, it has 8 holes for clones just need more air line tubing for the air pump as its all currently being used in my aqua farm res

Right on bro, I just filled the aerocloner I made, I'm gonna do a comparison...before and after the addition of the dome with light and humidity from res.

ive still only got 15 l of air mate need more air hose to get the other 2 lines in it but defo workin better than the 5, made a new cloner out of a celebrations tin, got 8 neoprene inserts in it gonna put cuttings submerged in the bubbling water 5 lper min in a tub which probs holds about 5 litres of water lol, hope it works

Back
Top Bottom