Topping

Thanks Roseman Pictures are worth a thousand words, especially when it comes to FIM/Topping. I did all my plants last grow and I am sure that is what gave a me great yield. You have really helped me understand what actually takes place with each cut, Thanks again my friend. :bravo:

Thanks Roseman Pictures are worth a thousand words, especially when it comes to FIM/Topping. I did all my plants last grow and I am sure that is what gave a me great yield. You have really helped me understand what actually takes place with each cut, Thanks again my friend. :bravo:

Thanks, OMM, I sincerely believe with all my heart that we are on this site and on this planet to help one another and lead each other with positive reinforcement and positive vibes.

Thanks, OMM, I sincerely believe with all my heart that we are on this site and on this planet to help one another and lead each other with positive reinforcement and positive vibes.

:amen: Brother, where would we be without each other !

Sadly, all alone.

Some people measure their wealth by counting their money.

I mesure my blessings by counting my friends.

I do the same my friend. I was looking at your profile picture and you have a good used but peaceful face. Actually looks familiar. You didn't happen to be around SF or Berkley in hippie days, did you. Any way a good peaceful face! :)

I do the same my friend. I was looking at your profile picture and you have a good used but peaceful face. Actually looks familiar. You didn't happen to be around SF or Berkley in hippie days, did you. Any way a good peaceful face! :)

that is a pic a friend who knows me, sent me a few years ago, that they found on the internet and said it looked just like me. It really does look just like me, but its not really me. I do still wear my ponytail....and have for 41 years.

that is a pic a friend who knows me, sent me a few years ago, that they found on the internet and said it looked just like me. It really does look just like me, but its not really me. I do still wear my ponytail....and have for 41 years.

41 years! Now that's cool! Mine lasted 8 years at the most. I wanted to live in Hawaii....so.....How to do that?? After all my protesting and Nam was over, since I had 8 years of military service, I went back in the service so I could retire here.....didn't turn out like I wanted, even those years were without war,
I had cancer and they put me out and here I am in Hawaii. Wasn't quite like I planned it, but I got here. My life here has been a blessing. Went back to school and got another degree and ended up teaching at a university here and retired again. Teaching was just absolute fun. Now I just grow MMJ and kick back. Life's been good to me.

Something tells me you've been happy with your life too!

Talk with you later my friend! :peace:

Yep, you trim the top and it sends out side shoots at that point and you get 3 for 1. On the way to the "damaged" site the repair nutes pop other side shoots. Proper stress is good stress. Will to survive can be taken advantage of.

Thanks for putting that into words MC:)

I topped for the first time last grow and it did wonders for me. :grinjoint:

I've just did the second topping on my youngsters and can't wait to see what happens. That one small trim can make such a difference in yield. Last time I pretty much just guessed at what to do, but this time with Roseman's pictures to guide me was a real help. By the way Congrats again! :bravo:

41 years! Now that's cool! Mine lasted 8 years at the most. I wanted to live in Hawaii....so.....How to do that?? After all my protesting and Nam was over, since I had 8 years of military service, I went back in the service so I could retire here.....didn't turn out like I wanted, even those years were without war,
I had cancer and they put me out and here I am in Hawaii. Wasn't quite like I planned it, but I got here. My life here has been a blessing. Went back to school and got another degree and ended up teaching at a university here and retired again. Teaching was just absolute fun. Now I just grow MMJ and kick back. Life's been good to me.

Something tells me you've been happy with your life too!

Talk with you later my friend! :peace:

I know for sure, I wish I could meet you and get to know you, OMM.
Can you tell what subject you degreed in and taught?

Happy? I do not know or encounter anyone more happier tham myself, OMM.
My only problems are someone elses.
I am blessed with good health, a wonderful family, a wife who is a saint, a nice home, a wonderful business that gives me ample money to do what I want, and my best assets, a postitive attitude and a great relationship with the power I call GOD. I often tell people, I AM A FRIEND OF GOD'S.

I have learned that LIFE is like a wide mouth mason jar, and I can only take out of it, what I have been willing to put in it. I often quote Paul McCartney
THE LOVE YOU TAKE IS EQUAL TO THE LOVE YOU MAKE. You can't get back more than you give, and you can give to get, or receive back.

I wish I could tell the world what life has taught me....and what my wonderful wife has taught me.

I know for sure, I wish I could meet you and get to know you, OMM.
Can you tell what subject you degreed in and taught?

Happy? I do not know or encounter anyone more happier tham myself, OMM.
My only problems are someone elses.
I am blessed with good health, a wonderful family, a wife who is a saint, a nice home, a wonderful business that gives me ample money to do what I want, and my best assets, a postitive attitude and a great relationship with the power I call GOD. I often tell people, I AM A FRIEND OF GOD'S.

I have learned that LIFE is like a wide mouth mason jar, and I can only take out of it, what I have been willing to put in it. I often quote Paul McCartney
THE LOVE YOU TAKE IS EQUAL TO THE LOVE YOU MAKE. You can't get back more than you give, and you can give to get, or receive back.

I wish I could tell the world what life has taught me....and what my wonderful wife has taught me.

Who knows, we may meet some day, anything is possible. My degree was in all phases of Computer Science and I taught Computer Science. From beginners to expert levels and the students were like all ages and backgrounds and that just added to the fun. I always tried to present things so they could teach themselves. I must have put allot in that wide mouth mason jar, because the students said I was the best teacher in the university for 16 straight years. A humbling and wonderful feeling. Sometimes I almost felt that I was stealing. They paid me well for doing something I loved so much.

In my early years I searched for the meaning of life and realized after a few years what Hemingway did, life is what you make it. The mason jar again.
The one part of my life that never worked out was a good relationship with a woman. Well, maybe it did, because I am happy with my life.

I am so happy for you my friend. You have a full and blessed life. Very, very few people can say that.

God for me is everything that is reality is god. I sit in my backyard and I feel god everywhere around me. I love the all is one feeling I get.
Peace my friend.

Hey guys just thought I would show off my topping job... I topped her on the 2nd node and I will be topping her again on the next node that comes up from the 2 new branches so I should have 4 tops. Any reason I shouldn't top again??
purp_topping2.JPG

Thanks for the info on topping again Roseman it helped me in so many ways...

Back
Top Bottom