Trick Or Treat? Halloween Promo from Killabeez Seeds - Win Tastebudz Vanilla Frosting Seeds - 2 Prizes!

Killabeez SeedBank

Halloween-Killabeez-seedbank.jpeg

Win 2 x Vanilla Frosting Seeds from Tastebudz. We have 2 Prizes in total to give away on this forum thread. To Enter, please leave a comment below.

Please be creative and leave a halloween themed comment telling us which are your top 2 cannabis strains from the Killabeez Website (please don’t just copy other people’s comments as this will be detected and rejected!). We encourage you to take the time to browse the site instead of rushing through it. Originality is the way to win this comp!

Winners will be announced on THIS blog post around the 02nd Nov 2021 or thereabouts. Please don’t forget to check back then!

We are pretty flat out right now sending orders off to happy customers, so apologies if we are a few days late. Rules – We can only ship to the UK, Europe, USA, Canada & Australia.

One Halloween night when the moon was full, I took a shortcut though the Bud Patch. As I entered the patch I started hearing this voice saying "Smmmooooke Meee!" This was low eerie voice that made my hair stand on end. I wanted to turn and run but, was frozen in my tracks. In a shaky mutter I asked "Who's There?" The same voice let out a creepy laugh and I was terrified. It was at that time I smelled a skunky aroma of the bud and started becoming relaxed. Then I heard the voice slowly say "Overrr heeree come over here." I saw the buds start to move even though is was a calm crisp night. That is when my heart stopped and I saw a shadow moving through the buds. I now yelled "WHO'S THERE!" and the answer was not what I expected. It said "I am the seed giver!" I felt confused and asked "The Seed Giver?" then the voice said "Yes, the Seed Giver, I give seeds to all the good growers on Halloween night. Open your bag and I will give you a seed treat. If you don't, I will wave my staff and seed all your buds." I did not want my buds seeded so I held my bag open and shaking as I hear two thumps hit my bag. There was then a strong cold wind and a laugh as The Seed Giver swirled and diapered in cloud of dank smoke. I was so shaken I ran to my house and slammed the door. I decided to sit down and smoke a joint of Watermelon Zkittlez Now I was starting to get relaxed and the fear of what happened faded. I decided to open my bag of munchies and to my shock, all my goodies were gone... Not even a Butter Finger crumb. There in the bottom was a packet of seeds. I had to look, even though I was shaking, I put my hand in and took the packet in my hand. As I pulled it out I heard that same eerie laugh and the hair rose up on my neck and a shiver went down my spine. I turned the packet so I could read the words written on it. It read "Your buds are safe for now, Plant these seeds under the full moon at midnight on 4/20. It must be harvested at Midnight on Halloween night. Do not harvest before that or your buds will have seeds for all eternity. Harvest on time and you will be rewarded with a Halloween treat of Chocolate Heaven ."

It was a spooky Halloween night in my neighborhood. At the first house, I was offered some Orange Sherbert auto. Little did I know it would turn me into a Speed Freak. I was frightening those around me, even those that scared me. Time for a change! I quickly found the found the house with the purple pumpkins where everyone had a smile. Finally, I could join in and party again. Quickly I was elevated with euphoria and a fantastic body high from the Bubble Runtz. Happy Halloween

It was Halloween and ghost and ghouls were terrorizing Townsfolk. Until one had an idea! I always feel sleepy and have to nap after a feast she said! Another Townsfolk agreeded and they decided to set a table for the ghosts and ghouls. As the monsters did the mash at the dinner table the Townsfolk noticed the monsters getting sleepy. It wasn't until the ghouls ate the STRAWBERRY PIE AUTO that their heads slumped to the table to take a ghouly snooze. But alas the ghosts wouldn't touch the delectable desert table until there eye's landed on the WEDDING CHEESECAKE AUTO after defeating the delicious desert in a duel of digestion the ghosts faded becoming more insubstantial until nothing was left but snoozing ghoulies and dirty dishes!

One Halloween night when the moon was full, I took a shortcut though the Bud Patch. As I entered the patch I started hearing this voice saying "Smmmooooke Meee!" This was low eerie voice that made my hair stand on end. I wanted to turn and run but, was frozen in my tracks. In a shaky mutter I asked "Who's There?" The same voice let out a creepy laugh and I was terrified. It was at that time I smelled a skunky aroma of the bud and started becoming relaxed. Then I heard the voice slowly say "Overrr heeree come over here." I saw the buds start to move even though is was a calm crisp night. That is when my heart stopped and I saw a shadow moving through the buds. I now yelled "WHO'S THERE!" and the answer was not what I expected. It said "I am the seed giver!" I felt confused and asked "The Seed Giver?" then the voice said "Yes, the Seed Giver, I give seeds to all the good growers on Halloween night. Open your bag and I will give you a seed treat. If you don't, I will wave my staff and seed all your buds." I did not want my buds seeded so I held my bag open and shaking as I hear two thumps hit my bag. There was then a strong cold wind and a laugh as The Seed Giver swirled and diapered in cloud of dank smoke. I was so shaken I ran to my house and slammed the door. I decided to sit down and smoke a joint of Watermelon Zkittlez Now I was starting to get relaxed and the fear of what happened faded. I decided to open my bag of munchies and to my shock, all my goodies were gone... Not even a Butter Finger crumb. There in the bottom was a packet of seeds. I had to look, even though I was shaking, I put my hand in and took the packet in my hand. As I pulled it out I heard that same eerie laugh and the hair rose up on my neck and a shiver went down my spine. I turned the packet so I could read the words written on it. It read "Your buds are safe for now, Plant these seeds under the full moon at midnight on 4/20. It must be harvested at Midnight on Halloween night. Do not harvest before that or your buds will have seeds for all eternity. Harvest on time and you will be rewarded with a Halloween treat of Chocolate Heaven ."
Right off the bat GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, first fem on the website fantastic strain.
Then BAD AZZ KUSH looks like a winner to me.
Better than any pumpkin patch would be a crop of @Killabeez SeedBank
GSC & BAK , buds growing, not scary but makes eating Halloween candy more fun.
Now that would be a happy Halloween.
Stay safe.
Bill

Tis was the night of Halloween and we'd been filling our cups at the local pub. Off vanished my pals and all the gals and I stumbled off into the night. As I made my way through the dark spooky alley, "don purple dick" thrust himself from the shadows and tried to overtake my poor drunk and weakened body. But with a swift "purple punch auto" to the groin,
i managed to escape with my life and trousers intact.

Halloween night. Lying in bed in my darkened bedroom with my head foggy from this year's ho hum high 'autos' that were not autos waiting for the sleep to take me away from this dreary buzz. A brand new 150 X 150 X 200 grow tent with all the lighting and air filters and fans and assorted accoutrements to grow nice bud sit in their boxes unopened and waiting... waiting...
"If only l had good seeds I would grow them!" l cried aloud in despair.
"But you can get some. For free!" said a faint raspy voice from the corner of the room where the grow tent sat in it's box. The voice seemed to be coming from inside the box!
The voice continued; "Remember that contest you entered to win some "Bubble Runtz" seeds on the 420 Magazine forums?" l gasped loudly. "How do you know that?!?" l said in the darkened room.
"I know everything you do in your bedroom." the voice said slyly. "Anyways... There is another contest on that forum. You can win some "Vanilla Frosting" seeds by mentioning some strains that you've want to grow for years like "Dr. Grinspoon" or newer strains like "Orange Cookies Auto". lt's as easy as farting!" Then the raspy voice coming from the grow tent box began to chuckle. The chuckle became a laugh. The laughter began grow louder and louder... taking on a DC Comics Joker-like maniacal quality to it.
ln terror; l switched on the lamp on the bedside table and surveyed the bedroom.l was alone. Silence. My heart pounding was the only sound l heard. A pounding that seemed to be echoed faintly in the box in the corner of the bedroom where the grow tent sat. Patiently waiting... waiting...

Congratulations to the winners listed below, please follow the instructions at this bottom of this page to claim:

1. 420Mag: Morda Grown & TheStickyEst
  2. Facebook: John Coulthard
  3. OverGrow: GrowingInThePines & chronix
  4. This Blog: don.***elo@comcast.net & rega***0@aol.com
If you are winner you can claim your prize by sending an email to hi@killabeez-seedbank.co.uk . Ensure the email includes

• Proof of winning profile
  • Your full name and address including country
Please ensure you email us before nov 19th to claim your prize.

The Vanilla Frosting arrived today much to my surprise, I didn't know they had been sent out. LOL Thank You again @Killabeez SeedBank for an awesome contest and a little something to hang in the grow room!

That made me Crack Up! :rofl:

As for the Bubble Runtz @Killabeez SeedBank is re-shipping them. They are still in postal limbo somewhere in Chicago. They may be busy but they bend over backwards to make customers happy! Gota Love That! :thanks:

Now you got me excited! Haven't heard anything from @Killabeez SeedBank but if your stateside I should see mine soon hopefully!
The Vanilla Frosting arrived today much to my surprise, I didn't know they had been sent out. LOL Thank You again @Killabeez SeedBank for an awesome contest and a little something to hang in the grow room!

That made me Crack Up! :rofl:

As for the Bubble Runtz @Killabeez SeedBank is re-shipping them. They are still in postal limbo somewhere in Chicago. They may be busy but they bend over backwards to make customers happy! Gota Love That! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom