00 Seeds Bank Top 3 Auto’s: Win Prizes From Killabeez!

appreciate you supporting the board with your contest 00 seeds :)

i'd be crazy for the chance as my veg room is empty :oops:
i need some autos fast :cheesygrinsmiley:
to get a grow in before summer forces shutdown.

also i'm in hempy style and have never grown an auto in that media. i've never grown a thc northern lights either, just a photo cbd version.

Awesome! Another Sponsor promo giveaway.... never saw the need to grow an auto before but, freebies are always a blessing. I'd make you proud and grow her big and strong, and feed her to my bong.
"Killabeez" Rrock'n da house!

00AutoNL.png

Here’s your chance to win 00 Seeds Auto Northern Lights 3 Seeds. To Enter a chance at winning the 2 prizes available on 420 magazine you just have to leave comment below, We welcome your participation!

Please comment telling why Auto Northern Lights would be so good in your collection!

Winners will be announced in this thread – 20th March 2020. Please don’t forget to check back then!
I never tried auto northern lights , But I would sure like to try it and share with my friends. I would be glad to tell them where I got the seeds.

I've grown a Northern Lights photoperiod, but not an auto...an auto would be fun.
Thanks for the cool contest, KillaBeez!

00AutoNL.png

Here’s your chance to win 00 Seeds Auto Northern Lights 3 Seeds. To Enter a chance at winning the 2 prizes available on 420 magazine you just have to leave comment below, We welcome your participation!

Please comment telling why Auto Northern Lights would be so good in your collection!

Winners will be announced in this thread – 20th March 2020. Please don’t forget to check back then!
I would be beezzed To try these seeds. I haven’t tried them before but your description tells me it’s exactly what I’m looking for. Low maintenance, easy and packs a punch. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom