00 Seeds Bank Top 3 Auto’s: Win Prizes From Killabeez!

No emails from me @Stoneface Jack. Just referring to my post.
seen RRN write, ‘the jokes on me then’ and I got worried that I’d offended her in some way. Then after another puff of my joint , an a little think, I got a bit concerned, in case I’d offended anybody else.
thought it’d be funny and a little unexpected:) is all.
Its all good. I just needed a joint, got one, all good, happy smokin!

Thank you all and a big thanks to @Killabeez SeedBank for the seeds. :Namaste: I'll do my best to grow some monsters.

Does anyone know how to claim the prize?
Congrats mate!

Follow the link to where the winners are announced.
00 Seeds Bank Top 3 Auto's - Win 16 Prizes! - Killabeez Seeds Blog

"Winners – to claim your prize please email me no later than the 31 March 2021 – please include proof of winning profile, full name , address and country. You an find the email address on the contact form! Please follow these instructions exactly!"

Where the winners are listed there are instructions and a link to their contact form:
Contact Us

Thank you all and a big thanks to @Killabeez SeedBank for the seeds. :Namaste: I'll do my best to grow some monsters.

Congrats mate!

Follow the link to where the winners are announced.
00 Seeds Bank Top 3 Auto's - Win 16 Prizes! - Killabeez Seeds Blog

"Winners – to claim your prize please email me no later than the 31 March 2021 – please include proof of winning profile, full name , address and country. You an find the email address on the contact form! Please follow these instructions exactly!"

Where the winners are listed there are instructions and a link to their contact form:
Contact Us
Thankyou so much

Back into the flux capacitor for that one then @Squiggle .:)
Bit of time travel must be great for growing. Bet you never miss a thing.:)
Peace an buds
I knew hanging on to the flux capacitor would prove beneficial for someone lol

First auto I've ever touched and made a few mistakes but the next one will be better. Still I can't wait to smoke one of these waxy looking nuggets!

20210612_181515.jpg

20210612_181509.jpg

20210612_181504.jpg

20210612_181451.jpg

Back
Top Bottom