Win Tastebudz Bubble Runtz: 2 Prizes From Killabeez Seed Bank

Killabeez SeedBank

Win Tastbudz Bubble Runtz.

TZBR.jpg

Howdy - Here's your chance to Win TasteBudz BubbleRuntz 3 Seeds. Killabeez Seedbank have 2 Prizes in total to give away on THIS THREAD. To Enter please leave a comment below, We welcome your participation!

Please comment telling us which are your top 3 strains and why – from the Tastbudz listed on our site. Winners will be announced on the MAIN blog post linked to the banner at the top around the 20th oct 2021 or thereabouts Please don’t forget to check back then! – we are pretty flat out right now sending orders out to happy customers so sorry if we are a few days late.

Rules – We can only ship to UK, Europe, USA & Canada & Australia.

Please check the law in your own country before entering – please remember cannabis seeds are for given or sold for collection purposes only since germination of cannabis

TZBR.jpg

there's more than three that i want ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

in on the bubble runtz, dos si do x kush breath , and would like to see the reefereshers as a definite.

mostly a sativa grower. these are completely opposite and would be great to have in the arsenal.

I’m growing autos, so I would go with:
Lemon Meringue Auto
Orange Cookies Auto
Purple Punch Auto
I’ll be glad to grow some!

:thanks: , Killabeez. It’s nice to see prize drawings from this side of the pond. There are some very tasty choices here.

Bubble Runtz I love a good indica with a head high. :cool:
Peanut Butter Cookies sounds perfect for a movie, or chilling out before bed. :)
Reefereshers I like the high THC strains. The name alone makes it worth a try. :Rasta:

Good luck everyone.

That's a very nice collection genetics. Apart from Bubble Runtz I like what I read about the following strains:
  • Vanilla Frosting
    Very tasty genetics and 27% THC- love it!

• Hash Cake
    Also tasty genetics, Critical and Wedding Cake, also 27% THC, and in only 7 weeks of flowering

• Reefreshers
    30% THC!! I need to say no more...

Thanks for this chance to offer my choice and the reason for it.

GELONADE - my morning choice.
I think this strain would be a great smoke to accompany my morning coffee. Being 60% sativa will provide adequate energy without that paranoid feeling that heavy sativa’s are known for.

LEMON MERINGUE AUTO – my afternoon choice.
This strain being 60% Indica should be a good afternoon smoke without the couch lock. Also, I’m thinking of trying my hand at growing an auto this coming season.

MAC MUFFIN – my late evening choice
Being 100% indica, this strain should be a good smoke for a relaxing evening before going to bed.

Spark up

And a friendly Aloha to you guys, too! Thanks for this opportunity!

I'm running with 2 tents, 7 plants at the moment and have 28 seeds to go but who doesn't want to try some of these delectable strains!

My tops:

B2Future- Gorilla Glues are my all time faves! Flavor and Intensity

Lemon Meringue- Never had one quite like this before! Curious to try a flavorful strain that's not candy tasting

Hash cake- One of the most beautiful colored leaves in my opinion and a rewarding buzz!

Appreciate the seed contest for sure, growing out of NJ :peace::Namaste:

Refreshers. Well it's 30% need I say more :)
Mac muffin. Tried mac and love any variety on the strain.
Peanut butter cookies. descended from dos-si-dos. Can't be anything but good.

Be nice to try some new seeds from, to me, a new provider :)

Thanks for the opportunity to enter!

I choose:
REEFERESHERS - Because 30% - Every so often you just want to be a vegetable :)
BUBBLE RUNTZ - This just sounds very nice, perfect for being social, and I could sure use help in that area.
PURPLE PUNCH AUTO - Curious about autos, and ... holy crap it is just gorgeous, Want!

Thanks for the chance to enter, and a reason to eyeball your site - You have some very nice options!

Bubble Runtz: For the euphoria noted. Have to love a good feel good cultivar.
MAC Muffin: Because living in a colder state it’s good to have fast finishers, and it sounds like a good toke when the buds are over.
Vanilla Frosting: They claim it to be a perfect high, so how could it not pique my interest.

Most of them sound pretty good to be honest. :yummy:

Bubble Runtz: For the euphoria noted. Have to love a good feel good cultivar.
MAC Muffin: Because living in a colder state it’s good to have fast finishers, and it sounds like a good toke when the buds are over.
Vanilla Frosting: They claim it to be a perfect high, so how could it not pique my interest.

Most of them sound pretty good to be honest. :yummy:
I like your reasonings the best so far lol

Back
Top Bottom