Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

🤣 I’ve seen this journal title a few times and didn’t realize it was yours. I’m in for the perpetual and I’m getting antsy for you and @Trala so hurry up Tra! 😂
Great to have ya!
:passitleft:

We'll have a comparative journal up & running soon. LoL, I'm actually dragging my feet on it a bit. The seedling stage is pretty boring for the first week or 2, so I hadn't been rushing to it.

I honestly miss the way we used to do comparative grows. We would have one group journal & everyone would post in the same spot. Now the info gets distributed over a dozen journals.

I'll sit down this weekend & get my ducks in a row for a proper journal. 👍

Great to have ya!
:passitleft:

We'll have a comparative journal up & running soon. LoL, I'm actually dragging my feet on it a bit. The seedling stage is pretty boring for the first week or 2, so I hadn't been rushing to it.

I honestly miss the way we used to do comparative grows. We would have one group journal & everyone would post in the same spot. Now the info gets distributed over a dozen journals.

I'll sit down this weekend & get my ducks in a row for a proper journal. 👍
:popcorn::ciao: CL🍀

Agreed. Seedling stage is boring and pretty much everything after week 4 of flower is boring. Don’t get me wrong, I love seeing the flowers bloom but at that point there’s not much left for me to do but sit and watch the paint dry.

I like this idea better. It builds camaraderie and would have growers engaging with other growers they don’t normally interact with.

🤣 I’ve seen this journal title a few times and didn’t realize it was yours. I’m in for the perpetual and I’m getting antsy for you and @Trala so hurry up Tra! 😂
Two more weeks!

There will be filled with canopies, profanities and insanities!

Two more weeks!

There will be filled with canopies, profanities and insanities!

Any fantasies or calamities planned for these? :bong:

Hey bruv. It’s coming in hot!

IMG_3769.jpeg

The graphics in your post are something special, you have a program that does that for you?
I use a photo editing app that has hundreds of different text fonts, colors, and different layering options for adding text.

Most times, I just use the editor for cutting/cropping, and adjusting light in my pics. Occasionally, I enjoy adding a bit of flair with all the pretty text. LoL

It's called Photo Director... free app & cell phone compatible. 👍 Works great, and can do way more with pics & vids than I even know how to use. 😅

My normal tabs are:
"Edit" (from the home screen)

...select the pic I want from my phone picture library.

I'll click the "tools" tab, then "crop and rotate"

You can draw the edges in on the pic & it will crop it down to the size you want.

There are a few options for exposure/sharpness/saturation that help clean pics up.

There's also a ton of other shit that I have no idea how to use. LoL

Definitely a fun little app to play with

My only goal is to wake the seed. After that it’s anyone’s guess. Some I win, some I lose lol.

I can’t tell if my rhyme whooshed you or you just ignored it lol. I was just being goofy

Occasionally, I enjoy adding a bit of flair with all the pretty text. LoL

The movie office space ruined the word flair for me. I can’t think of anything else when I read it now lol.

Great looking coloring!

Back
Top Bottom