Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Whipped up a batch of gummies for the Mrs
Figured I'd share...

Step one: dust gummy molds with corn starch
1000002708.jpg

A simple condiment bottle definitely helps with filling the gummies...
1000002712.jpg

I use one 6oz box of Jello mix, a Koolaid pack that compliments the Jello, and two packets of unflavored gelatine (I think 0.25oz each)
1000002709.jpg

Put all the dry shit in a pan...
1000002710.jpg

Then whisk in 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup light corn syrup, and 1/4 cup canna oil (I use infused coconut oil)
1000002711.jpg

Heat on a med/high heat while stirring constantly.

Continue until oil is completely incorporated. Generally about 5 min... once the gelatine starts to thicken.

Transfer mix to your condiment bottle and fill your molds. 🤙 Refrigerate until set
1000002706.jpg

I also make these in a "night-time" version that are coupled with melatonin...

I'll post a tutorial for those as well... ✌️

Nice looking plants there Preston, I’m tagging along.. back after a long break was under ‘MaryJane’ or something last time I was on here lost my old account if you can even remember me, have a lot smoked since then I’d say 😂

Been trying to find some familiar and friendly faces good to see your still going good at it 🙏🏽 best of luck brother

Here we go.... somewhere around day 17-ish...

The two on the left are Chocolate Thai, the two on the right are Purple Ghost Candy. 🤙

1000002737.jpg
1000002738.jpg

The two on the left are Chocolate Thai, the two on the right are Purple Ghost Candy. 🤙

1000002737.jpg
1000002738.jpg
Hey P9er I was just wondering what kind of training are you planning on doing? Inquiring minds wanna know! lol 😆 CL🍀 :morenutes: :ciao:

Hey P9er I was just wondering what kind of training are you planning on doing? Inquiring minds wanna know! lol 😆 CL🍀 :morenutes: :ciao:
I top around the 5th node, train branches outward a bit, then I'll top all the keeper branches a few more times until I get a solid bush with an even canopy. 👍

1000002737.jpg
1000002738.jpg

What size fabric pots are those?

Edit: are they Velcro sided as well?

What size fabric pots are those?

Edit: are they Velcro sided as well?
They are 1/4 gal pots... with a velcro seam.
👍

Not my favorite... I used to run with these all the time, then the company stopped making them. I switched back to solo cups and had no issues.

Got a wild hair on my ass to use em with this group but am now remembering how much easier the transplants are out of a solo cup compared to a fabric pot.

These work great, but I'll have to wait until they get a solid rootball before transplanting, opposed to a solo cup that I can transplant whenever I want.

First world problems, I guess. LoL
They'll all get where they're going, I just like to take the road with less speedbumps.
I'll be going back to solo cups for seedlings henceforth
:passitleft:

They are 1/4 gal pots... with a velcro seam.
👍

Not my favorite... I used to run with these all the time, then the company stopped making them. I switched back to solo cups and had no issues.

Got a wild hair on my ass to use em with this group but am now remembering how much easier the transplants are out of a solo cup compared to a fabric pot.

These work great, but I'll have to wait until they get a solid rootball before transplanting, opposed to a solo cup that I can transplant whenever I want.

First world problems, I guess. LoL
They'll all get where they're going, I just like to take the road with less speedbumps.
I'll be going back to solo cups for seedlings henceforth
:passitleft:

First world problems indeed 😂

I had a similar experience with fabric containers I thought would be better. They had a strip of either metal or tough plastic woven into them that kept them standing up even when empty. It was basically like a little spring inside the container. I thought it would make pulling root balls out easier. It made it twice as difficult trying to fight the spring while getting the root ball free. Now I just store measuring cups in them lol

Meh.... song choice was tough with this vid. Was trying to make this one work, but think I forced a fart, but shidded. 🤣

My crazy playlist aside... the plants are happy & jamming. About to top em this weekend & start in on some training.

...time for the torture chamber. 🤙🤙🤙💪💪💪

Back
Top Bottom