Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

I need more room for my things in this cottage, but cleaning it and all nope. 3200 sq. ft. is too much. Morning Preston
Mornin' SS! :passitleft:
I agree with you... it's definitely too much house. I think I can confidently say; these folk will not be cleaning their own home. They'll likely have butlers & maids to do all of their dirty work.

Hope you're doing well brother... 🤜🤛

Back to some planty stuffs....

Here's the toddlers today:

Purple Ghost Candy 1 & 2
1000002791.jpg

Chocolate Thai 1 & 2
1000002792.jpg

All 4 have been topped, I plan on transplanting into 1gal pots this weekend. I'll start their training soon after.
I think they're 23 days old now. 👍

Back to some planty stuffs....

Here's the toddlers today:

Purple Ghost Candy 1 & 2
1000002791.jpg

Chocolate Thai 1 & 2
1000002792.jpg

All 4 have been topped, I plan on transplanting into 1gal pots this weekend. I'll start their training soon after.
I think they're 23 days old now. 👍
Looks like they are loving 🥰 life in Lone Star ⭐️ State. CL🍀

Mornin' SS! :passitleft:
I agree with you... it's definitely too much house. I think I can confidently say; these folk will not be cleaning their own home. They'll likely have butlers & maids to do all of their dirty work.

Hope you're doing well brother... 🤜🤛
I don't miss the yuppies/Richie's that moved into Texas in them parts, not a one of them.

Grow has been running smooth for a few weeks.... why not make it a bit more stressful?! 🤣

Gonna do a bit of a side-show with @Trala for these PGC. It's gonna be one helluva party. 🤙

I can handle six.... so could my ex. 🤣

:snowboating:
Mine hit dirt yesterday :)

I only planted one.

Fingers crossed I can wake her.

That plumbing work looks so neat!

Good job.

And I can’t imagine living that excessively. I would have put that extra coin into saving rescue animals. I only need a couple of poo poo options. Anything more seems too much to me.

Not gonna clutter up the shitshow with a bunch more work chat, but figured I'd share a pic of this monstrosity that has been whipping my ass all week...
1000002796.jpg

I was able to finish all my rough plumbing today, but will be back in a month or 2 when they get up all the drywall/paint/tile to complete the finishing trim. 🤙

...on to the next...

Mine hit dirt yesterday :)

I only planted one.

Fingers crossed I can wake her.
I'm sure you'll make her sing chica! 🤙 I'll chuck mine into some coco tomorrow morning.

:passitleft:

That looks like it will be a nice house. 🍋
It's a beautiful home! I'm sure it's gonna finish out even prettier. 🤩

As much as I love to bitch & whine about building these mega-homes for yuppies, I absolutely love seeing it all come together & finish beautiful.

I trusted a fart once, that was the worst decision of my day! Looks like I’d fit right in with this misfit group!
You absolutely fit in 'round here!
:passitleft:

Glad to see ya back around brochacho. 🤙

Not gonna clutter up the shitshow with a bunch more work chat, but figured I'd share a pic of this monstrosity that has been whipping my ass all week...
1000002796.jpg

I was able to finish all my rough plumbing today, but will be back in a month or 2 when they get up all the drywall/paint/tile to complete the finishing trim. 🤙

...on to the next...
It’s really lovely. Tho for me, this would have done me lol.

IMG_4014.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom