Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Got some new shit starting up....
1000002573.jpg
1000002572.jpg

They look so damn tiny in the big room šŸ¤£

I had considered starting these in the small veg box, but have better control on enviro in the big room.

Always excited for a fresh start
Awesome, I'll be following along, going to drop a Chocolate Thai tonight as well! Let's get it!

Good day, Preston.

I'll also be growing Purple Ghost Candy. Will you be doing all your journaling on them in this thread or will you be starting a new journal with the Seedsman Comparative as part of your title? @420 (Rob) posted these examples:

Jimmy Page's Comparative Grow Featuring Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman
Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow by Jimmy Page
Jimmy's Grow Journal Showcasing Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy
The Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow by Jimmy Page

:Namaste:
I'll be posting in my perpetual for a week or so, but @Trala & I are gonna do a joint journal.... I think.

Either way, I'll be documenting it all somewhere. LoL

I'll be posting in my perpetual for a week or so, but @Trala & I are gonna do a joint journal.... I think.

Either way, I'll be documenting it all somewhere. LoL
Yeah boiiiiiiiii!

Iā€™m keen as!

Iā€™ll be ready in 3 weeks!

First world problems...

1000002603.jpg

I've actually had to reach out to a close friend to help me hide some of this away. I do not like having this kind of weight sitting around the house.

I gotta get final weights on the last 2 plants harvested, then I'll be separating jars down into vacuum bags for long term storage.

Gonna keep some smaller jars for myself, and make a bunch of hash & rosin.

Not the worst problem to have, but still a bit concerning. I'd guess the stash pile is somewhere around 4lb now. šŸ˜…

First world problems...

1000002603.jpg

I've actually had to reach out to a close friend to help me hide some of this away. I do not like having this kind of weight sitting around the house.

I gotta get final weights on the last 2 plants harvested, then I'll be separating jars down into vacuum bags for long term storage.

Gonna keep some smaller jars for myself, and make a bunch of hash & rosin.

Not the worst problem to have, but still a bit concerning. I'd guess the stash pile is somewhere around 4lb now. šŸ˜…
Maybe someday soon the people of the Lone Star State will get their heads out of their asses and legalize weed. I commiserate with you brother. Iā€™m hoping that they legalize šŸ„s. It scares the shit out of me with my history to be holding anything more than a couple of grams. Even that amount is enuff to jam me up. Smh. CLšŸ€

Nice, healthy-looking bambinos, Preston.

I would be happy to help you hide some of your weed. The authorities will never find it in my lungs! :Rasta:

Had an unexpected $120 day and I am down to my "Stash" and just harvested Frosted Skywalker. I am maintaining a smaller stash than some of you guys, but lately the jars & Terp-Loc bags have been full. Cheers

Hello you!

I made your Shitty Arsed Craft yesterday too!
LoL... you didn't have to do that! ...but, I'll wear it proudly in my growroom šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜

Miss ya sis... I've been to busy to engage a bunch around here lately.

I would like to throw out a chuckle about your birdbath/mudbath... lol I'd have to laugh a bit as well. šŸ˜…

Hope you're doing well.. can't wait to start up this PGC journal. šŸ¤™

LoL... you didn't have to do that! ...but, I'll wear it proudly in my growroom šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜šŸ¤˜
Iā€™ll get you a pic today.
Miss ya sis... I've been to busy to engage a bunch around here lately.
Never apologise for having a life. I reckon too much time in this place will turn you into a fucktard. It seems to me, too much forum time and not enough real life seems to turn men into soft whining little bitches.
I would like to throw out a chuckle about your birdbath/mudbath... lol I'd have to laugh a bit as well. šŸ˜…
I actually lolled too.

We worked really hard together yesterday. He got the birdbath nice and level. Iā€™ll get some pics today.
Hope you're doing well.. can't wait to start up this PGC journal. šŸ¤™
Me too.

Iā€™m trying to perpetuate so Iā€™ll be ready in two weeks. I throw a seed in every 21 days.

šŸ¤£ Iā€™ve seen this journal title a few times and didnā€™t realize it was yours. Iā€™m in for the perpetual and Iā€™m getting antsy for you and @Trala so hurry up Tra! šŸ˜‚

Tire pressure was the first adjustment.... I sould have just known better than to try at it after 2 solid days of rain.

I got caught up in the fact that my apprentice needed a place we to live asap. My first comment to him was "prolly not this weekend cuz the rain made my lawn soft" He was about to check into a motel to live for awhile, I decide "fuck it.... let's try"

It bit me

But, at the end of it all, I've been able to help an ex-con transition out of a halfway house & start life again. The lawn ruts can be repaired..... šŸ˜… by him, because he feels guilty now. LoL

Totally kidding... he's gonna help patch things up with me this weekend. But is happy to have finally been able to start life again.

Iā€™m still catching up but this is some real ass shit right here. Some times folks just need a hand and it can turn their whole life around. Respect.

I call this one "Architect who puts too much shit in the same place". LoL

Sounds just like the engineer who puts too much shit in the engine bay because on paper it ā€œshouldā€ be fine. If I had a dollar for every should Iā€™ve heard I wouldnā€™t be digging in engine bays šŸ¤£

Back
Top Bottom