Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

Day 35 for Chocolate Thai and Purple Ghost Candy
1000002909.jpg
1000002910.jpg
1000002912.jpg
1000002911.jpg

Good morning ☀️ P9 everything looks great as always.👍 CL🍀 :thumb: :woohoo::bong:
Thanks brother!
:passitleft:

Hope that weather is turning around for ya up there; nothing worse than freezing your ass off for a morning smoke. LoL

Great to see ya man. 🤙

The way you got those strains "tied down" they look shorter for sure. You gonna flip em soon or wait for more veg growth? SS
I'm shooting for 60 day veg, but will decide as they go. If I can keep em short & thick, I'll keep em vegging. If they start getting tall & lanky, I'll flip em so I can better manage the floppy later.

Looks like they want to behave though. The Chocolate Thai have been topped a couple times now. They seem to be keeping a nice tight shape. 👍

PGC have only been topped once & are shaping up how I like. I'll top again if I start getting branches that stretch outside of the shape I want.

I think 60 for veg is do-able, any more than that may be a challenge later on.

Quick update on the Chocolate Thai. Clipped a few leaves and tightened up their restraints a bit.
1000002930.jpg
1000002931.jpg

Starting to shape up nicely now. 👌

Real nice!

Howd totality go?
It was creepy.... but awesome.

It was oddly dark and silent; the air got cool & windy... such a trip. LoL

Was a fun thing to experience with the kids. 👍 ...thankful I wasn't working and able to be home with the fam.

Nice garden Preston very clean. 🍋
Appreciate ya Keith!
:passitleft:

I try to keep things tidy, but am also lazy AF after work hours. 😅 It can get a bit disheveled from time to time, but I try to keep it clean enough where @Trala won't call me out for being a dirty shlub. 🤣

Hope you're doing well brother! Great to hear from ya!

Trala would do that she is miss tidy. 🍋
Yuuuup! LoL

I've seen her sneak in a cute jab from time to time over someone's grow housekeeping. LoL ...and I agree w/her about it, but always worry I'll end up on the pointy end of that whippin' stick. 🤣

Lieutenant Murph wanted to get high when I got home today... lol
1000002950.jpg

Such an innocent face.... but literally just finished licking his dick before asking to hit the bowl! 🤣

Fuck it.... muhfukka gotta smoke too... lol

1000002946.jpg
1000002947.jpg

He did lick the inside of my mouth whilst blowing him a hit. 🤮

I think it might bond us in some way.....🤣🤣🤣

Quick update on the Chocolate Thai. Clipped a few leaves and tightened up their restraints a bit.
1000002930.jpg
1000002931.jpg

Starting to shape up nicely now. 👌
Hey Hey P Milly!

Your training is on point bruv?

They look great!

Trala would do that she is miss tidy. 🍋
She totes would!

Some of the grow filth I see in here makes me clutch my pearls! And it’s not just grow areas, I once scrolled past the most HORRENDOUS toenails! I legit nearly fainted!

Yuuuup! LoL

I've seen her sneak in a cute jab from time to time over someone's grow housekeeping. LoL ...and I agree w/her about it, but always worry I'll end up on the pointy end of that whippin' stick. 🤣
Trala giving a cute jab: omg clean your fucking grow area you filthy pig!

True Story.

Lolling!

I like to call a spade a fucking shovel. It’s how I roll. My personality is defs not for the meek.

Spent 10 hours today on the jackhammer fixing a mistake I made months ago. 👎

Concrete is poured, and building structure is up. I had a pipe in the wrong location & had to move it.

Fucking exhausted.... a blunt was necessary lol
1000002963.jpg

Might roll another, honestly. 🤣

:lot-o-toke:

Hope everyone had a blessed day. 🤙

Back
Top Bottom