Two Tents By Twox: A Memoir Of A Monthly 8oz Harvest

California and Western Australia are very similar in climate/landscape/lifestyles (& both West Coasts) so we're also very familiar with the devastation caused by bushfires. But it's amazing how communities rally with support and generosity in the most dire of circumstances. Hoping for the best for you and your County, Twox.

I'm pretty sure he grabbed a pack of Slurricanes.:thumb:

Sorry if I've been off the grid the last couple days but as some of you may know I live in the Central Valley of California and we are experiencing a wild fire in the hills that is the threatening my friends and family's homes. My in laws have been evacuated from there home and are worried sick about losing everything they have worked there entire life for. We are trying to lend them support and keep them positive as best we can. There's house was still there today with no power but everything across the street is black and burned for miles. It was ruff seeing the beautiful landscape and view turn to ash and smoke. So sad

I also have friends from Mariposa that have been evacuated and had to abandon their grows. Their devestated. No power, no water, no fans. He's positive his entire indoor grow will be dead when he can finally return home if his home is still there. The fire isn't even close to being contained so everybody's outdoor is at risk too. I've helped him as best as i can and promised him I would help him get started back up once everything gets back to normal. I have no problem donating seeds and clones/mother plants to help.

So I would like to appoligize if I'm not as active for the next dew days but my friends and family really need my morale support and company.. I usually dont like bringing up my Real Life problems in my Journals but this was way to important to stay silent about. Thanks for all the compliments and if you are the praying type, send some love to Mariposa County, they need it..

Real life is real life and there's no getting around it, sorry to hear that!! Hoping for containment and many prayers going your way from the Caribbean!!

I'm sorry and sending positive vibes your way.
We have shared the same skies Twox. We are experiencing the ashy grey clouds from south of us. We have to keep our doors closed. Didn't know it was coming from your area. May these turbulent times bring out the random acts of kindness for you and your family. .❤️.

Man positive vibes for all your friends and loved ones. Mother Nature is a ruthless bitch sometimes

Damn man really sorry to hear that. Lots of love being sent out to you and your people.

Thanx... It's ruff seeing people you care about struggle. Stress takes a huge toll on our body's and I can tell when I look in their eyes that thier mentally exhausted. Thanks for the love..:circle-of-love:

Hey Twox, I hope you and your friends and family are okay. Sending positive vibes.

Best wishes.. And hope your people's places don't catch. Fires destroy everything. Property can be replaced, but it's the pictures and such.. Hopefully it stays away from you and yours,, Keepem Green

Yeah, there is a crazy amount of wildfires here in British Columbia up north as well. Take care man

Lit a Helping Hands candle, talked a bit towards Saint Jude and others, requested protection for you and yours and the good people of Mariposa County.

California and Western Australia are very similar in climate/landscape/lifestyles (& both West Coasts) so we're also very familiar with the devastation caused by bushfires. But it's amazing how communities rally with support and generosity in the most dire of circumstances. Hoping for the best for you and your County, Twox.

Real life is real life and there's no getting around it, sorry to hear that!! Hoping for containment and many prayers going your way from the Caribbean!!

Thanks for the love everybody..
Wow, what a emotional weekend. I took some days off from work to help and comfort my family and friends and I would like to report that everyone close to me still has a home. Their neighbors and friends weren't as lucky though. My in laws neighbors properties are gone with no structures or homes left standing. If the fire would have jumped the road their property would have been gone too.. blessed.

My close friends in Mariposa still have there homes too and there outdoor was still alive...:high-five: so happy for them. There indoor is done since there's no power and no chance of getting power anytime soon. I offered seeds and clones but I think they are just happy that there outdoor is still alive and there homes are still there.

Mariposa was surrounded by fire and should have burned to the ground but I truly believe CA has the best damn fire fighters in the world when it comes to fighting wild fires. They saved mariposa and Yosemite. I'm very proud of all the hard work they did and Im sure all 4000 of them would have felt ashamed if they lost Mariposa.

I'm home for good now while everybody tries to get there life back to normal so I'll have some updates soon... I need to smoke....

That is so awesome to hear Twox. It sucks about so many losing their homes but I am glad your people made out alright :Namaste:
So happy that my fam survived but they are all going through the the emotional rollercoaster of happiness and guilt. Kinda hard to be happy when your friends and neighbors are in tears.. ruff times for these folks. I've never expeirenced a natural disaster so close to home. . Thanx for the love..:thumb:

Smoke it up man.. saw some reporting on the fires and damn it looked scary. Glad your friends and family escaped with their homes still standing.

Thanx.. The fire is still burning but the town's and Yosemite are safe for now..
Some pics of the damage... I didn't even try to go to Mariposa. I would have only been In the way.

Love that all those trees seemed to survive.. Pretty awesome..
IMG950150.jpg
IMG950147.jpg
IMG950145.jpg

Wow, so many seed drops. OES has green team fruitbound drops and Oni papaya drops. Papaya x fabuloso... sound soooo good.. we also got preorders for compounds first drop... I really want that Jet fuel gelato x legend orange apricot.

Neptune is getting a bad ass IHG drop today.. more Slurricanes, Do-Latos and jelly breath s1s, ( North Cascade reversals) with Purple Punch S1s as freebies... bad ass..

Yeah I can see how they would feel guilt but it is no fault of their own that things worked out how they did. It is good to hear that they have sympathy for those around them though. Of course I just ordered the slurrys from Annunaki. I really wanted the purple punch S1s but I thought they had already sold out of the Slurricane drop and I saw nothing on their site about the PP s1s actually being a freebie. Oh well I also ordered some Annunaki gear that I have been eyeing so it is what it is.

Yeah I can see how they would feel guilt but it is no fault of their own that things worked out how they did. It is good to hear that they have sympathy for those around them though. Of course I just ordered the slurrys from Annunaki. I really wanted the purple punch S1s but I thought they had already sold out of the Slurricane drop and I saw nothing on their site about the PP s1s actually being a freebie. Oh well I also ordered some Annunaki gear that I have been eyeing so it is what it is.

I think the fam will be ok as time passes.. Everybody is real close in these small community's.

I prefer supporting Annunaki and you'll get a nice selection of freebies. He announced his restock of Slurricanes and Dolatos too... You should ask him if he got any PP s1s. He might have got some packs.

I might sleep on this Neptune drop. Not sure if I want another Slurricane and the Dolato and JellyBreath are both older strains. The Forbbiden Jelly sounds cool but there's some other Jelly Breath crosses in the works. JB x Candyland and JB x Prurple punch.. .. I like brand new strains for some reason. I might change my mind so I think I'll go water and ponder my decision. I really want to give Compound Genetics some love .

Lol, I have problems.. look at me trying to convince myself not to buy seeds.. lol

I think the fam will be ok as time passes.. Everybody is real close in these small community's.

I prefer supporting Annunaki and you'll get a nice selection of freebies. He announced his restock of Slurricanes and Dolatos too... You should ask him if he got any PP s1s. He might have got some packs.

I might sleep on this Neptune drop. Not sure if I want another Slurricane and the Dolato and JellyBreath are both older strains. The Forbbiden Jelly sounds cool but there's some other Jelly Breath crosses in the works. JB x Candyland and JB x Prurple punch.. .. I like brand new strains for some reason. I might change my mind so I think I'll go water and ponder my decision. I really want to give Compound Genetics some love .

Lol, I have problems.. look at me trying to convince myself not to buy seeds.. lol

That is a great idea man! I just emailed them to see if they did get the Purple Punch S1's :) I am seriously having to talk myself out of placing another order just so I can get those PP S1's :laughtwo: I have been looking at Annunaki gear for months now and just could not pass up the chance to get the Slurricanes and some of what he has. He is also selling the Slurries for less than anyone else I have seen. I ordered Show and Tell, Huck Soda F2 and LemonAid V.2. I made sure I ordered enough of his gear so that I could get 2 different packs of freebies from him :)

Checked out like everything on his site the past hour.. looks pretty dang awesome. I was eyeing those two as well.. bubblegum and skunk crosses, yummy! Are the slurricanes more expensive cause they are fems? Would you guys recommend them? I would probably get something from each breeder from him.. so id have to figure out what mephisto strain to go with as well. So many choices lol.

Checked out like everything on his site the past hour.. looks pretty dang awesome. I was eyeing those two as well.. bubblegum and skunk crosses, yummy! Are the slurricanes more expensive cause they are fems? Would you guys recommend them? I would probably get something from each breeder from him.. so id have to figure out what mephisto strain to go with as well. So many choices lol.

Awesome... I love when somebody else gets hooked..

I believe the Slurricanes are more expensive because of the Purple Punch. Hot strain right now. There's a few other PP crosses but the Slurries got popular when IHG posted pics... Even Annunaki sold out.. Everybody got a restock today.. I'm not familiar with mephestio so pick something cool and blow use away with the glory.. lol. The Platinum Punch looks good too..

You know the sad thing about buying more seeds? Just like dope you can only do so much... Or we'll be calling you a shot of Narcan. I meant seedcan......... Only so much room in that flower room......... Keepem Green

I suckered out from buying mephisto genetics just cause they are autos.. if i ever do want autos they will be who i get them from though. I decided to go with the slurricanes and sunlounger.. that will be enough seeds to last me a few years, especially with the freebies too lol. Thanks twox, i appreciate you leading me in the right direction! Cant wait to grow out these awesome strains!!

Show and tell had my attention too :) dang it and Sunlounger.. I got to email him right now about the Purple Persuasion clones lol. I may as well just cave this is hopeless :laughtwo:

sour pineapple x purple persuasion .. it's not even fair
I chose Purple Persuasion #5 x sunlounger and BCS x Strawberry Mamba as freebies. I almost chose the sour pineapple x Purple persuasion but decided to get something with the Black Cherry Soda. I would love to be able to get Purple Persuasion clones. The finished product looks fantastic. Can you get Huckleberry Soda #4 clones? That plant has one of he most uniquely colored flowers I have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom