Two Tents By Twox: A Memoir Of A Monthly 8oz Harvest

Checked out like everything on his site the past hour.. looks pretty dang awesome. I was eyeing those two as well.. bubblegum and skunk crosses, yummy! Are the slurricanes more expensive cause they are fems? Would you guys recommend them? I would probably get something from each breeder from him.. so id have to figure out what mephisto strain to go with as well. So many choices lol.
All of their fems are more expensive than their regulars Twox is right about the Purple Punch being popular and that being part of it. Did you see what they wanted for the Do-lato? Neptune wanted as much for them as they did the jelly breath and the forbidden jelly. Even Annunaki wanted 190 for them. I am sure you will love the gear you got. I would have liked to have seen some of mephistos gear ran. they sound like decent autos.

Watch growpotcheaply on youtube, goes by ledrf on here.. im sure you guys know. But he is where i heard of mephisto genetics and he has done a few strain reviews. It looks really good. It takes me too long to veg my plants so im weary of doing autos yet.. i need to fine tune my veg times and move on from there. I wanted something with the black cherry soda strain too so i asked for the bcs x pink lemonaid.. spent 30 minutes deciding on sunlounger or cherry sprite then i realized i could get that freebie pack. I do feel a little silly buying into the slurricane hype.. havent even seen pics of the plants. But i have checked out the parents and they look like some really crazy strains...

I think the fam will be ok as time passes.. Everybody is real close in these small community's.

I prefer supporting Annunaki and you'll get a nice selection of freebies. He announced his restock of Slurricanes and Dolatos too... You should ask him if he got any PP s1s. He might have got some packs.

I might sleep on this Neptune drop. Not sure if I want another Slurricane and the Dolato and JellyBreath are both older strains. The Forbbiden Jelly sounds cool but there's some other Jelly Breath crosses in the works. JB x Candyland and JB x Prurple punch.. .. I like brand new strains for some reason. I might change my mind so I think I'll go water and ponder my decision. I really want to give Compound Genetics some love .

Lol, I have problems.. look at me trying to convince myself not to buy seeds.. lol

"Seed addiction"!!!!! Tooo funny, get 'em all!!!!!..

Watch growpotcheaply on youtube, goes by ledrf on here.. im sure you guys know. But he is where i heard of mephisto genetics and he has done a few strain reviews. It looks really good. It takes me too long to veg my plants so im weary of doing autos yet.. i need to fine tune my veg times and move on from there. I wanted something with the black cherry soda strain too so i asked for the bcs x pink lemonaid.. spent 30 minutes deciding on sunlounger or cherry sprite then i realized i could get that freebie pack. I do feel a little silly buying into the slurricane hype.. havent even seen pics of the plants. But i have checked out the parents and they look like some really crazy strains...
There is a pic of a slurricane bud a couple of pages back. It looks like you liked it. That is one of the craziest buds I have ever seen! I chose bcs x strawberry mamba for my freebie but I also ordered the pink lemonAid v.2

Yea the buds look godlike.. blanketed in frost... but i meant like the plant as a whole to get a feel for what it yields. Tried looking up pics and info but found nada.. guess it doesnt matter if the quality is that crazy good. Its just a lot to spend on 10 seeds even though its gonna be well worth it. Im a seed buying noobie sorry guys, second time buying seeds lol. I asked for cherry sprite, pink lemonaid v.2, or the bcs x pl for my freebie when i sent the email, said whichever strain works but i didnt realize the freebies were just the unreleased strains. Really excited ill get the bcs x pl cross though, sounds super yummy!

Oh yeah it would be good to see whole plant pics but I will hope for the best and watch Twox grow them. I have ramped up my seed purchases this year. Before this I hardly ever bought more than a single fem seed of any strain. I asked for the timeless montage as myu in house freebie. The do si do makes some nice crosses so I cant wait to see what happens with it.

Yea the timeless montage sounded great too.. was a tough call but recently i tried a cookie strain for the first time and it really did me in. The taste and high was just right for me.. nice and sweet flavor and the buds were super dense. The high was very stoney but i still had energy to move around. Let us know when you run the timeless montage, i wanna see what i missed out on. Also the pl v.2 will be a pretty plant.. i will have to keep an eye out for when you grow those too.

I chose Purple Persuasion #5 x sunlounger and BCS x Strawberry Mamba as freebies. I almost chose the sour pineapple x Purple persuasion but decided to get something with the Black Cherry Soda. I would love to be able to get Purple Persuasion clones. The finished product looks fantastic. Can you get Huckleberry Soda #4 clones? That plant has one of he most uniquely colored flowers I have ever seen.

I never talked to him yesterday lol. I'll get a hold of him today. Those are my three focus strains from him. Purple Persuasion, Huckleberry Soda and the Black Cherry Soda. BCS has been around here for a while but hard to get clones of now. PP and HS rate extremely well around here too. Those are just my clone choices :laughtwo: The seed list is lot longer.

what's up toasted.. wonderful selection of seeds you have there.. I think the hype for these Slurricanes is just getting started. Only a few people have finished them. I'll be honest, I haven't seen a bad purple punch cross yet. I know these will be fire. No doubt about it. I have 2 of them at 2 weeks and I'll share some pics tonight. The other 3 are at 1 week.. Mimosas will be next. PP x Clemintines.. might be better than the Slurricanes.:thumb:

Oh yeah it would be good to see whole plant pics but I will hope for the best and watch Twox grow them. I have ramped up my seed purchases this year. Before this I hardly ever bought more than a single fem seed of any strain. I asked for the timeless montage as myu in house freebie. The do si do makes some nice crosses so I cant wait to see what happens with it.
I got you.. pics will start flooding in once they get going..

I've been lurking on this thread awhile, you guys have convinced me to pick up some of those slurricanes for my first kit run .
Great choice on the Strain.... In a few months they'll be sold out and auctioned off to the highest bidder... welcome to the forums too.

They look impressive for sure. I refuse to pay that kind of money for genetics. I feel they are taking serious advantage of people. There is no reason for it. We know how easy it is to breed marijuana and create seeds. Supply and demand, fine, but $200 for a pack of seeds is criminal imho.
I use to think the same thing until I grew some mediocre buds. I figured that ive spent all this money on equipment, soil, nutes, fans, ac units, electricity and spent my precious time growing these ladies , why cheap out on genetics.

I never talked to him yesterday lol. I'll get a hold of him today. Those are my three focus strains from him. Purple Persuasion, Huckleberry Soda and the Black Cherry Soda. BCS has been around here for a while but hard to get clones of now. PP and HS rate extremely well around here too. Those are just my clone choices :laughtwo: The seed list is lot longer.
Lol, Electro has problems too..

Thats what im thinking man.. you pay so damn much for all the equipment, youd be crazy not to fork over the extra 50 or even 100 for a really good strain.

I think it's a faze that we all go through. It's definetly ruff when you dont really know whats going on in the cannabis industry. As a new grower I was attracted to strains I already knew by name and when searching for seed banks I was always directed to over seas banks. I remember looking at Exotic Genetix and thinking wow, that's way to expensive. I was too concerned about the freebies and the free 3 packs.

After seeing a few grows and Care Stakers Dolatos I knew I had to step my game up. That journal lead me one the wild goose chase for a better strain to grow.

Not all seeds need to be expensive either. There's lots of great genetics at a great price, you just have to know what your looking for. Anybodybseen kre8 genetics on IG? $10 for 5 packs. Not really a seed bank, more of a hobbiest making seeds. They created the slimmer og..

If you get the PP and Huck soda clones from them we can talk about helping lighten your load... um not your load load but you know what I mean :laughtwo: I have a pretty long seed list and it always seems to grow longer. No matter what I have going on.

I think it's a faze that we all go through. It's definetly ruff when you dont really know whats going on in the cannabis industry. As a new grower I was attracted to strains I already knew by name and when searching for seed banks I was always directed to over seas banks. I remember looking at Exotic Genetix and thinking wow, that's way to expensive. I was too concerned about the freebies and the free 3 packs.

After seeing a few grows and Care Stakers Dolatos I knew I had to step my game up. That journal lead me one the wild goose chase for a better strain to grow.

Not all seeds need to be expensive either. There's lots of great genetics at a great price, you just have to know what your looking for. Anybodybseen kre8 genetics on IG? $10 for 5 packs. Not really a seed bank, more of a hobbiest making seeds. They created the slimmer og..
I am going to give them a look. Seeds do not need to be expensive but good genetics do cost. I am sure any breeder that does it legitimately has a lot of over head especially when it comes to doing the quality control part and making sure that they know what they are putting out and that it is going to be as stable as can be. I am really interested in your symbiotic grow when it comes around. UI am sure Carestaker has caused many a person to bust out the wallet and get seeds. I need to try and work him for a clone of his dolato :rofl:

Honestly im just happy im passed that phase of looking at overseas sites and buying single fem seeds.. i did that same thing at first twox... oh blue dream, green crack.. some of my favorite strains ive smoked but that was in the past. I see things change in the genetics world all the time so its pretty much impossible to find those same strains even if they have the same name. Its just not gonna be the same. Im excited to grow his sunlounger out and see how many females i get.. itll be sweet to grow out some reg seeds and have to feel the dissapointment of getting a male. Dont know why im excited for that lol! Just something new i guess.. kinda bored knowing my plants will be females. I cant lie though im happy with the single seeds i bought at first.. the two im growing now look really promising. Flipping them today so we will see what they have to offer soon!

From all I have seen you can never expect any strain to be identical when grown from seed. If you find something you like the smoke from get clones if you can :laughtwo: then you know exactly what you are getting. I have found some nice plants from single fem seeds but I ahve also had duds. It is like anything though, you win some you lose some and every once in a while you hit the jackpot. I am still waiting to hit the jackpot :)

I truly like my Pineapple Fields she came out nice and gave me a good haul. It is too soon to know if I hit the jackpot with her yet. I do plan to keep her around for a while. I am still trying to figure out her scent. It is more pronounced after chop. It is a sharp scent and smells unlike any strain I have seen before. She almost smells like cherry cough drops to me but my wife looks at me funny when I say that :laughtwo: I am hoping for some ladies out of the unsexed Dynasty seeds I dropped because I do feel like they could all be keepers. I was going to say I really want the Blue Magoo to be female and realized I want them all to be. The Lovin Cup came out with purple tinged first leaves and had been praying to the lights for the longest time as a seedling. Both these things are things I have yet to see before.

Back
Top Bottom