UK New G

I used biobizz light mix and the starter nute pack for a couple of grows. Did my first auto grow using them and still use the soil and top max along with mega crop nutrients. Easy to use. For autos I'd start about half the recommended dose and slowly bump it up over a few weeks. The plants will tell you if they want more or less too.

When you switch in future, just do a hard switch, dont drop it gradually. I've researched this myself I'm yet to find anything that suggests this has any benefit.

Don't mess with your lighting too much, it will just stress them. The sweet spot for Autos i've heard is 20/4, but i don't grow autos. I go with 18/6 for photo period. When you flip, don't change the lighting. Only time i do this is late in flower if i want to encourage them to mature. Even then, I change it and dont change it back.
Thanks for all the info.. yeah I think im just going to leave n feed this time round let em do their thing..

Ah I see.. I only gradually raised and lowered which switching light schedule as that's what I read haha. Should have come here first..

Sorry I think we were writing at same time lol

They are in 15l pots at the moment..

Do you still think its worth spending time on or just replanting a new batch now at this stage im just thinking cut n run haha

I've got biobizz light mix and their starters pack ready to go for this next run and will be very lightly feeding this time round (I didn't the first I used the full doses as per the canna feeding schedule below..

20210227_165716.jpg

Just for the sake of trying to salvage 5 months of effort, maybe just give the one last shot by putting them in 48 hours of darkness. If they don't show pistils in a week maybe you do just cull them and move on. But it's up to you. You know them better than us.

I used biobizz light mix and the starter nute pack for a couple of grows. Did my first auto grow using them and still use the soil and top max along with mega crop nutrients. Easy to use. For autos I'd start about half the recommended dose and slowly bump it up over a few weeks. The plants will tell you if they want more or less too.
Ah thanks thats handy to know.. I think I bookmarked a post on here somewhere regarding autos and biobizz. It was really informative..

Were they you? Lol

Were they you? Lol
Not me mate.

This is my first grow. Autos with the biobizz range.

There's some good lighting options that won't break the bank. @Mars Hydro have some great lights very reasonably priced and have a UK warehouse. They should be able to sort you out a discount too.
Ah ok ill check them out.. in a moment thank you.. Do you (or anyone) have any suggestions on a specific mars hydro to suit my 1.2m tent with low cost but performance both in mind?

Just for the sake of trying to salvage 5 months of effort, maybe just give the one last shot by putting them in 48 hours of darkness. If they don't show pistils in a week maybe you do just cull them and move on. But it's up to you. You know them better than us.
I so tempted to pull but im sat here looking at em thinking how much time and effort they've had haha

Appreciate the advice.. Are there any other brands that are worth checking out as well?
There are loads of companies out there. A few sponsors 420.

I've only ever used Mars Hydro lighting. Affordable and they work, really well.

You've got a good light there. Prepare to be blinded :laugh: Much better so see the health of your plants under the white lights too.
Thanks.. can't wait for the cataracts lol
I think its the last link in the chain really.. like all other issues I learned and improved even tried to improve the light on the cheap but really its the only thing that's really been letting it down.. in my unprofessional opinion hahaha

Back
Top Bottom