Vexer's first grow, 09/bagseed.

Well that's the thing I haven't started feeding them. Im using happy frog potting soil cause the lady at the hydro store said it was good for vegging plants, could this have some time released ferts thats causing this. It is defintly the beginning of nute burn. +reps for the great link caesar.

thanks for the reps! yeah I've seen people using soil with time release ferts like MG and it's not the best to use because you can't control when or how much nutes are released. Your best bet is probably to transplant them if they can handle it, odds are it'll just get worse in that soil, but that's just my opinion.

i actually have four plants in MG potting soil. one actually is nute burned. but the other three have grown well. MG is cheap and easy to get and it'll get the job done. but if you have the money there are other soils that are better.

You can use MG soil ive seen alot of people use it and worked out fine just dont feed any nutes until the plants ask for it because of its time release. Good luck with the grow!

I would never use MG soil or any MG products, I just really don't like anything they have to offer lol. Uhm just a quick question. I can see like 2 roots fixing to come through the bottom of my pot, how long would you say I have before I need to transplant?

So here's a quick update a day after 3 weeks, and 2 days after I transplanted them into bigger pots. I've also started foliar feeding them ff-gb.

rsz_fcked_up.jpg

rsz_lst.jpg

This one is my favorite for sure, I really hope it turns out to be a female.
rsz_the_beast.jpg

And the little ones at almost 2 weeks.
rsz_little_onez.jpg

wow your youngins look so dense. how do you get your nodes to grow so close to one another? +rep for sweeet look plants. hopefully girls. g'luck amigo!

Alright so its pic update time. This is 4 weeks in for the big ones and 2 weeks for the little girls.

Here's a group shot.
rsz_p5070311.jpg

The biggest of the little ones.
rsz_2p5070312.jpg

What most of the other small ones look like close up.
rsz_1p5070313.jpg

Time for the good ones now lol.

This is the plant the mutated sprout turned into, I am very impressed with this girl lol.
rsz_p5070314.jpg

And the other 2.
rsz_p5070316.jpg

rsz_p5070317.jpg

wow your youngins look so dense. how do you get your nodes to grow so close to one another? +rep for sweeet look plants. hopefully girls. g'luck amigo!

Well Im using cfls so I have them like an inch away lol. I also have the tops of my plants above a few of the bulbs, just cause the 150 watt cfls are so much bigger then the 75 watt cfls I have. And I also have a mix of 6500k and 3000k specturm cfls. I also take use of the sun for like 8 hours a day, so I don't know if thats contributing to it. But there is a lot of dense bushy growth on all my plants.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, much appreciated. :ganjamon:

Vexer

I had a couple of plants that started out with weird leaf configurations, they were Durban Poison seeds, I left them alone and you should see them now (check my gallery). One of them is, as the local dispensary guy says "a giant spear". My philosophy is if it's growing, let it grow, if it turns out to be a male, then pull it and quick.....

My philosophy is if it's growing, let it grow, if it turns out to be a male, then pull it and quick.....

Lol that is a good philosophy, Im so glad I didn't make the brash decision and actually pull her out of the ground.

Those are some nice lookin plants lilsteve47. I really like how you built your own greenhouse using discarded windows, +reps on the recycling for sure. It also looks a lot bigger on the inside shot and looks really small and compact from the outside.

Lookin good vex! Looks like your largest of the smaller ones is beating out mine now! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up really soon! I like how they compact up with the nodes though, mine do the same and I have them under cfl's as well, IMO i like it.

Thanks czar, much appreciated. While that may be true I think your seedlings in general look healthier, I can't wait to see how they do outdoors. Im sure as soon as you do they will take off and be bigger then mine lol. Good luck with the growing czar, peace. :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom