First Grow

I had this bad ass thing planned for 420 with freinds but they went through with the plan. I couldnt i had to work all day by the time i got out i just wanted to go home take a shower smoke me a rillo and chill and i guess thats what i did i was just like awsome 420 but by myself

ok well other plant died so im in the process of growing another here are the pics on it im useing MericalGrow Moisture Control Soil will be useing Bloom Booster have just used merical grow spray on it today transplanted it to a biger pot a picture says a thousend words so here they are
100_5873.JPG

100_5874.JPG

i think the yellow and brown spots was due to poor soil in the last pot im gonna let it grow in this new pot and see if it picks up

im useing the moisture control cause i figure it will be easyer to control the watering when i left on vaction my wife stayed here and watered it when i left it just had its two starter leafs and another set of two coming in when i came home she was like look at your monster its allready starting to smell skunky :)

ver nice...what nutes are you using? Try to find some fox farm ocean forest soil. They will do much better in that than anything miracle grow has to offer.

for the price and avaibility ill have to stick with mericalgrow and for the nuts im useing reguler mericalgrow and mericale grow bloom booster then i have this solid plant food i think its bonemeal and some other stuffs

so i made me some cannabutter lastnight gonna try to make some suger cookies with it later on anyone know what the vaporizing point for the thc is?

also checking out my plant this morning its went off on this wild tangent of a growth i guess that new soil and other nutrients i an using on it have really kickstarted its growth will take pictures and post soon later today

here are the pictures i told everyone i would postfor those of you who are still watching my grow log the older leafs on it have some nut burn and yellowing i belive this is from the old poor soil allready 1 day into transplaant from old pot to bigger pot poor soil to rich good soil using MericalGrow Moisture Control soil enough nutrients to feed the plant for 3 mnths i wonder if its the same with MaryJ oh well here are the pictures u can see some of the new tiny fan leaves on the side and top my wife took these photos well most of them can u tell wich one i took here they are
100_5877.JPG

100_5876.JPG

100_5875.JPG

there they are hope u like em

Back
Top Bottom