First Grow

a few inchs away ide say 2 2.5 the merical grow sticks are about the only fert i have access to atm i was useing about .25 of a stick

Cool seems like a pretty good distance so that rules out that problem try taking the stick away i dont think the plant needs any ferts right now anyway you know till maybe a lil bit later on

i noticed a few small holes in one of the leaves so im looking up natural pesticide i think i may have small critters in my plant or could that be Nutrient Burn?

ecp00002.jpg

ecp00003.jpg

the quality is kinda crap ull probally only see yellow spots

its ither white flyes or water lice im leaning more tword water lice after looking up pictures of diffrent bugs that invade how do i get rid of the little basterds eating my plant

still to cold here for lady bugs >_< so i am in the process of making a nicotene pestocide to use is this the right thinking or will it harm my plant wich i guess i cant harm it much more then i allready have my stupid ass used a lemmon oil hoping it would get rid of the bugs on the leaves and thought it would be allright came back in a hour the leaves were curling from heat and oilso i used a duleted soap sulotion to get the oil off and then sprayed the soap off so ~crosses fingers
~hope she llives

yeah i cant spell to well but a lil bit of soap and a lot of water , so all the bigger leaves withered i used a razor and cut them off put into a make shift greenhouse and will see how things go hopefully its strong enough and the roots are strong enough to bring life back into it ;_;:straightface:

so lets hope for the best and pray to what ever god/gods we may worship or a cup of coffee that it grows butive started backup plan number one if it dosent 6 seeds started germination

I hope they bounce back for you. Keep us updated.

Happy 4/20
-Sol

Back
Top Bottom