First Grow

thats something im looking in to now im thinking of taking the devider out of the stereo case that would give me another foot of space

every other day let the plant drink then wait a day and if the leaves look a lil droopy water again but dont over water it, sometimes i let mine be for 2 days then water again but now they are chuggin the water away!

mine seems to be chugging the water down that and the combination of the lights but its growing stout and strong more leaves and leaf sproutlings every day so i guess im doing something right:yummy:

picture update
100_5827.JPG

100_5825.JPG

everything seems to be rolling along steady:grinjoint:

looks good, green and healthy.. good luck with your grow.
but why did you name it Mr.,,
i personally did'nt name my plants,,(gf named her's tho) but if i was too,, i think i would name it a female,, just for karma's sake,, :cheesygrinsmiley: ,, but like i said i don't even name mine,I caught myself calling my biggest best plant a HE most times,, and well HE was a SHE,, so there you go,, most likely dont matter what you name them,

in no way trying to discourage you,, your plant looks great,, its just a 50%-50% male or female anyways,, good luck man:grinjoint:

mine seems to be chugging the water down that and the combination of the lights but its growing stout and strong more leaves and leaf sproutlings every day so i guess im doing something right:yummy:

Just keep in mind that the hotter/dryer/windier it is and the more water that a plant transpires (and takes up through the roots)... If you are fertillizing two equal-sized plants the same, but one of them is transpiring much more due to its environment, it's probably pulling in that much more nutrients - whether it wants to or not.

Just keep in mind that the hotter/dryer/windier it is and the more water that a plant transpires (and takes up through the roots)... If you are fertillizing two equal-sized plants the same, but one of them is transpiring much more due to its environment, it's probably pulling in that much more nutrients - whether it wants to or not.

in laymens terms i dident understand anything of that sorry, just not to smart when it comes to stuff like that

Yeah, I don't always make sense.

Let me try again.

If you are feeding your plant at a given rate, and then the temps go up drastically (for example), causing the plant to transpire four times as much water or more, if you are still mixing your nutrients at the same rate it can cause nutrient burn when the plant starts uptaking drastically more moisture. While a plant has evolved to generally take in the nutrients that it needs, this mechanism is not perfect.

Yeah, I don't always make sense.

Let me try again.

If you are feeding your plant at a given rate, and then the temps go up drastically (for example), causing the plant to transpire four times as much water or more, if you are still mixing your nutrients at the same rate it can cause nutrient burn when the plant starts uptaking drastically more moisture. While a plant has evolved to generally take in the nutrients that it needs, this mechanism is not perfect.

Agree they do look pretty healthy and all but not to 100 perecent they seem deprived or something

im watering them when i feel the pot get light like when it has dry soil in it ,should i lower it from the lights?edit: think i may have given it to much nutrient , im useing merical grow sticks think ill lay off them for a week or two

yeah i dont think miracle grow sticks are a very good idea i would ditch them never have been a big fan of miracle grow sticks just my opinion, and how far from the lights are they? they dont seem burnt

Back
Top Bottom