Vlad's Colombian Gold Grow - Aeroponic - LED - DIY Reloaded

Cheers Vlad, one for the future !!:thumb:
Thank you chenzi!:thumb:
Impressive, the comparison pictures are great!
thanks friend, if it wasn't for all the fine inspiration I get from 420mag forums I would not have come this far. Take a look at my last grow which nosedived into a flaming fireball of fail. she was beautiful... but I killed her in a 5 liter DWC bucket of death. you can see her leaves cupping down as she passed a painful life in the hands of a learning noob.
IMG-20150319-00341.jpg

Guess who's making hash again! Yup, just put the pyrex out on fan to evaporate the few milliliters of h2o from my ice extraction. and tomorrow wake up to some dank grade A hash. Will post pics. Happy historical day tomorrow, US friends! I wish I could smell the haze of weed burning in celebration wafting all around. Maybe the police can have a few bong hits.

I would show you how I make my hash but, maybe next time!

Vlad

SEX HAIRS!!! more of them found.

IMG-20150704-00780.jpg

This plant is a real beast now! She's putting the pressure on me already! still have not taken the clones, still have not switched to 12/12!

IMG-20150704-00781.jpg

Vlad

do it!!!!

I made an appointment to have a new timer in hand by Tuesday for her lights.

Here's some news. People want to buy 20 bottles of my booze and that made a lightbulb go off in my head. With 6 gallons of yeast fermenting and off gassing heavy co2 production, I would be insane to not try and hook up a hose to my plant. That means I will build her a tent this weekend out of some materials I have laying around and start pumping in co2 next week!
Gentlemen, it's time for Vlad to go to the next level of big bud growing.

Vlad

I made an appointment to have a new timer in hand by Tuesday for her lights.

Here's some news. People want to buy 20 bottles of my booze and that made a lightbulb go off in my head. With 6 gallons of yeast fermenting and off gassing heavy co2 production, I would be insane to not try and hook up a hose to my plant. That means I will build her a tent this weekend out of some materials I have laying around and start pumping in co2 next week!
Gentlemen, it's time for Vlad to go to the next level of big bud growing.

Vlad

I would show you pictures of my diy c02 maker, but it involves empty Gatorade bottles, yeast, sugar and water.
I don't want to offend a sponsor.

awesome. if you only did a few more steps you would have free booze...

Vlad

after a week it is a powerful brew. I haven't tasted it, but I can smell the alcohol in there.

unfortunately booze and I don't mix well. fortunately for you guys, I don't drink. the world is a safer place.

after a week it is a powerful brew. I haven't tasted it, but I can smell the alcohol in there.

unfortunately booze and I don't mix well. fortunately for you guys, I don't drink. the world is a safer place.

ha ha oh well, for people that like alcohol it can be an expensive hobby. but I'm anti corporations so I prefer to keep my money in my pocket where it belongs and brew my own tipples

Vlad

Last page you mentioned "the 5 gallon bucket of death" ? Pythium / or something else ?

haha you're right!! duh, I must have been flying and forgot what I was talking about :bongrip:

damn vlad those roots and plant look fantastic! Yeah don't forget to take clones before the switch. How did that hash turn out?

thank you matticuss, I am waiting on a new air pump 70 liters per minute capacity to show up for the main reservoir, ordered it from hong kong directly. They are powerful and noisy, so I plan on giving it less voltage to reduce heat and noise. I don't even need all that capacity for 1 plant, but looking towards the future it will come in handy. Should be here by Friday. the old pump goes to the clones. only then can i safely pluck some clones and put them in a new propagator that I am building..

The hash is spectacular! only takes .1 gram to get super lifted. It's full melt and once it gets vaped into a dark warm tar, I collect it off the screen by rolling another ball of AVH over top and the screen comes clean! I think I should share with you fellahs in a new thread about my AVH. You already know AVB, which is just nasty brown vaped leftovers from bud. Well I got tired of that because after a while I have a whole bowl of that crap and I just wind up ditching it. AVH is all ready vaped hash. After your delicious shatter or full melt has released %95 of its thc content into vapor, what's left is a tar that still has some psychoactive properties. I prefer AVH vs AVB

It would be great if they swapped their AKs for joints.
Peace world wide.

Sadly, between the 2 greens, only one is addictive. The money :joint:

Update time! I have gradually removed each day 2 or 3 leaves that were afflicted by the deficiencies. Leaves went to the hamster. Now the plant looks mostly healthy again. I hope not to chop any more leaves until harvest day

From what I can see over the past 3 days since I've supplemented the calcium, there have been no further degradation of leaves. whooppeee!!!:high-five:

IMG-20150705-00784.jpg

IMG-20150705-00786.jpg

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom