Vlad's Colombian Gold Grow - Aeroponic - LED - DIY Reloaded

So they had been in the jar for 1 hour and the RH went to 68.

I guess I will leave them open a little while tonight and then close it up again before bed.

Don't want too much humidity and get fungus!

Vlad

So they had been in the jar for 1 hour and the RH went to 68.

I guess I will leave them open a little while tonight and then close it up again before bed.

Don't want too much humidity and get fungus!

Vlad

"what I read" first day every 3-4 hours open 10 mins or so. Gently Stir...just shimmy it a little! you should be able to tell how long to do that when it stops climbing as fast etc...

WTG Comrade!

looked great on harvest. i am strengthening mine out some.

My CG is over 1 year old, and it has a very WARM and FUZZY euphoric kind of effect. It was harvested about 2 weeks early, but it is still some of the best weed I've ever had. I will definitely grow it again. I had a more Sativa long flowering phenol. I also made a cross (WOS Colombian Gold X Snowhigh Pipe Dream (blue dream X Acapulco Gold X C99)). Most of the seeds are green, so not sure if they will actually sprout, but we will see!!!!

RH from 63-69 ~ wont really cause mold unless you forget to burp it for a number of days. Open it up every day for 10mins, shake them about the jar a little. And in a week or so they should be nice and cured. Try to keep the final humidity at 63 for as long as possible. If it drops, from what I understand, you wont be able to get back into curing mode.

Thank you 7 and J,

next time I will try keeping them in the cardboard box stage less time.
This cure it took about 2 weeks in the box ant RH was at 59% for the most of the time, then it started falling to 55 and that's when I put it to the jars. But maybe a tad late. But either way, the smell and taste have satisfied my expectations.

I promised to post a photo of the finished bud. Truth be had, I am buying a glass jar this week for the buds. will be posting soon

Vlad

And now to put this grow to sleep.

Here's the results, a nearly full 650 ml glass jar of good bud from this grow.

I didn't weigh it and post weight related results because it was an early harvest and not Vlad's best efforts yet.

IMG-20150914-01261.jpg
IMG-20150914-01260.jpg
IMG-20150914-01259.jpg

Vlad

They may not be fat, but after temptation forces you to squeeze one, the sweet smell of skunks and weed pours out and as your finger retracts from the squeezed bud, one will have tiny puddles of shiny oil. Sticky icky and isn't fluffy popcorn after all.

Well, I hope it can last until the motherload comes.

Vlad

If you want to vape from a pipe, much in the same way one smokes from a pipe, then take a look at the VaporGenie. It takes a while to get the hang of it and you really need a good "torch" lighter for it work best. My biggest concern with battery vapes is the number of hits you get per charge. I can go 6-10 bowls, with multiple hits per bowl, with one butane refill of my torch.

If you want to vape from a pipe, much in the same way one smokes from a pipe, then take a look at the VaporGenie. It takes a while to get the hang of it and you really need a good "torch" lighter for it work best. My biggest concern with battery vapes is the number of hits you get per charge. I can go 6-10 bowls, with multiple hits per bowl, with one butane refill of my torch.

Thanks Comrade C High,
I'm looking for battery operated vaping. I tried the vape genie and it's not conspicuous enough. The motive of this vape shopping is to enjoy while on "vacation". The only good portable vape I tried was MFLB, but it was fake (bummed).

Vlad

I have seen very good reviews on the Pax and Crafty vaporizers. I myself will be getting the Plenty vaporizer in a month or two, I am tired of smoking in paper and pipes. I dont want to continue breathing smoke.

Oh thats right, the one I want is not a portable one. I will be getting a Plenty to use at home, and for the go I will get a Mighty vaporizer. It is a lot of money spent on vaporizers but my wife already gave me the green light on it so I will be getting both before the end of the year!

have you made your mind with the vape Vlad?

Hello Friend,
I like your vape choices, I know the Plenty is fool proof and everybody raves about it´s long lasting build quality. But the Mighty and Crafty there have been lots of complaints from people using it as a daily driver, something about the unit not turning on. But I also heard that the problem may have been a faulty adapter plug so just be careful with your charger and I guess you will be okay. Some people vape with their charger plugged in and maybe that's how they break it. All in all awesome plumes from that battery operated portable.

I will take SciGuy's advice and just get another MFLB. I hate to sound dirty but, I will be buying the clone because that's what I have around me as far as available gear goes. Sucks, but hey, for $20 I guess I can't complain. I have to give credit to the Chinese, after all weed is illegal there. The clone quality is pretty good actually. I had a MFLB clone for more than a year but I got stupid and started vaping concentrates out of it :laughtwo: and then it wasn't the same any longer.

I will use my clone MFLB for home grown, it's almost as good as hash made from commercial weed!

Thanks comrades for the suggestions.

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom