IMG-20150823-01181.jpg
IMG-20150823-01170.jpg
IMG-20150823-01177.jpg
IMG-20150823-01173.jpg

And the Vlad did some acquiring of equipment for the next grow journal

300 watt ceramic metal halide

IMG-20150823-01183.jpg

Vlad

Looking really good comrade. Things look to have stabilized quite well on this one.. fingers crossed...
:peace:

Thank you Far East and Chronic!

I ditched the "epsom salts" and calcium chloride for real hydroponic chelated products since 30 hours ago, hopefully she will like it and keep giving me all she can. The clone is still around and has roots now, but is not fully established yet.

Vlad

I like that ceramic metal halide I would love to see how you set it up was it expensive?

Cheers comrade DB! I'm glad you like the new gear. They were cheap for me! :blunt:
But I still need to buy a proper reflector to mount them in.

I'm a competitive shopper though... been a consumer of mass produced goods my whole life!

Ceramic MH is the best IMO, the lumens degradation is better on them than standard MH. It's like MH meets HPS, a daylight color of 4200K is produced.

The next grow is going to be stellar, I bought a new line of nutrients to go with my chelated cal and mag. And the inline piston air pump that I have I already sold it. Upgrading to a 60 psi silent air pump tomorrow :bongrip:

I think we here at 420magazine can show NASA how to properly grow cannabis on the moon.

This plant ... I hope it gets twice as fat in the next 2 weeks

day 46

IMG-20150824-01195.jpg
IMG-20150824-01193.jpg
IMG-20150824-01192.jpg

Vlad

EVERYBODY knows a southerner! :) lol. It's the BBQ buffet that will throw him off. Thats ok, cause this weekend I am doing ribs, burgers, dogs, and steaks as well as the sides. So if he is not sure I will take pics and post them lol :)

Serious question now, would having CO2 supplements this far into a flower cycle add any size to the buds?

Hello Bama, Great question! I am not ready to play around with CO2 yet, even though I ferment gallons of my own booze. The problem is that I cannot devote anymore time to tinkering on this grow. I would need to build a hermetically sealed chamber to take full advantage and I think I need to unwind and smoke the rewards of this one before I start making saw dust again!

Far East Buds, as for southerners, heck! I'm a world traveler! I was in the States for quite a few years. USA is where I fell in love with Ganja. But anyway, nothing beats a southern BBQ on a balmy summer afternoon with good cold drinks and a smoke sesh behind the tool shed.

I got the new pump installed today and wooooow, finally I can hear my self think again! Whisper quiet, I will give the specs and put up some pics tomorrow.

By the time I came home, the plant was already in the dark phase but I could still see some white pistils, so she is not done yet!!!

DB, about the thick stems, I wanted to preserve this pheno because of this desirable trait, but
the clone is not doing stellar. She has like 3.5 weeks in the cloner, which is too much time and the fact that food was some how splashed into the container and I didn't notice for a while, some bacteria took hold at the roots, but it is white and not brown yet. I am using about 600 ml in the cloner of water and veg nutes, today I dropped in 25 drops of bleach which is about 1 ml. I will change the clone nutes tomorrow and clean out the cloner with bleach and add 5 drops of bleach to the new clone's water.

Until next time comrades at 420magazine, keep soaring with the eagles!

Vlad

great update vlad cant wait to see how the cmh works out for you I want to get a ac for my room so I can put a hps or a cmh to my tent with the mars hydro and get best of both worlds but it is to hot in there now to even think about it until I get a ac

New pump? Oh do share.... So reading your grow and how you noticed your pump got hot using stones?
Mine runs at it's current setup at 128 deg Fahrenheit. I want it out of the room! Curious what your new one is like...
;)

that's one hot pump

tents hot enough with an ac so id never use hid's
want all my plants on their own schedule so no rdwc and no chiller

Back
Top Bottom