Vlad's Colombian Gold Grow - Aeroponic - LED - DIY Reloaded

Lots of frost appeared over all the buds in the past 5 days

IMG-20150818-01137.jpg

Vlad

a lot of people go by the color of the Trichomes or the color of the hairs I wait until almost all the hairs turn orange first and then I bust out my usb microscope to get a good look at the trichomes I like mostly cloudy and some ambers

but for real its all personal preference my green crack I picked day 59 and my Larry I picked day 63

from the pics it looks like that plant has some nice sativa traits sometime sativas can take longer so I think your guess of four weeks could be right

I have heard about some of the things going on over there and that sucks big time you think in this day and age with so many people needing food that they would just destroy it all just because they don't have the same political agendas as someone else its such a shame that some people care more about politics then there own people not just over there but over here to

Reading about history is fun.

You learn that certain countries go to war for profit. And nothing is what it seems.

Their was no global debt until 70 years ago

Russia hit rock bottom when the USSR was dissolved. Since then, Russia has made improvements at such a rapid pace while other societies are in decline, socially, morally, and economically. Russia's president is an Orthodox Catholic who devotes his life to God.

This is not to be confused with corporate western catholicism of the vatican.

In today's world there are many "gods". Even ourselves, our car, our marijuana, our money, those could also usurp the most central place in our hearts.

Putin is a leader that doesn't serve the Illuminati. This is why he is enemy #1 next to Ebola and ISIS, according to President Obama of the US.

Crimean Peninsula is composed mostly of ethnic Russians. The Russian government never forced Crimea to be annexed, it was the other way around.

The only reason this whole Ukraine crisis started is when the US and European governments became upset at then President Yanukovych for refusing to sign The Ukraine–European Union Association Agreement. He was accused of being in Russia's pocket and so it was a ripe moment setup for a "humanitarian intervention" from international players to topple Ukrainian democracy to install a puppet government system that we see today launching attacks against Ukrainian civilians in Donetsk

The US government may tout itself as the most powerful nation, but it also has the largest debt and a private central bank that continues printing money to cover the government debt with high interest rates of course. Not only that but the fact that the USA has invaded 23 countries in 30 years says a lot too. IF marijuana were legalized on a national level, heavily armed public departments would immediately lose funding and jobs would be cut.

"They took our Jerbs"

So yea, the world is wrecked. Now corporations and shadowy figures are in a race to gobble up all of Earth's resources and finally enslave humanity to do its diabolical bidding. It's been going on since before the Rockefellers.

Thanks to the gift of internet and connectivity, there is no privacy for anyone in the "land of the free".

Vlad

Hello comrades,

I never have technical issues with such simple things as browsing the web but...

After my rant on politics was done yesterday I was unable to post on 420 for the rest of the day...

I thought I was being censored from sharing my "non-standard" point of view about important international conflicts of interest.

But no, I was not being censored! It was just some technical difficulty that I do not understand.

So ... no harm done to the Vlad then. I am able to post and I never got any nag letters telling me to stop exposing the New World Order so I am laughing at the outcome!

Had a shitty day yesterday because my pump is too loud and supposedly vibrating the apartment building and now the administration wants to inspect my house so I was under stress.

SO I learned the hard way that 420Magazine does not support any toxic agendas and is genuinely a good place to hang out and share!

Peace comrades, updates coming. The buds are plumping!

Vlad

things like bho extraction and hazardous things they don't like
so rosin isn't bad its heat press so I think that is why I can explain procedure without
any repurcussions whatever you know what I mean lol
this is a Great and wonderful place to hang out for sure Vlad :thumb:

So BHO making is kinda frowned upon here? That's great! Easy way to get blown up and make the website look bad!

The plant is producing good bud now, I feel fulfilled with this grow.

Still waiting on seeds, OG! I hope they arrive safely this week. Getting ready to launch my next grow, on 420 magazine of course!

I added more Magnesium Sulfate today to see if I can stop the necro spots from appearing.

I will grow her as long as possible, but it looks like I will be in for a fight if she doesn't stop showing micro nutrient deficiencies.

DAY 41

IMG-20150819-01140.jpg
IMG-20150819-01141.jpg
IMG-20150819-01139.jpg
IMG-20150819-01142.jpg

Cheers comrades,

Vlad:bongrip:

day 42

IMG-20150820-01146.jpg
IMG-20150820-01148.jpg

I found all my dream chemicals today for an awesome next grow. chelated calcium without the Nitrogen for example.

Vlad

Yes they are filling in! And they smell great!

This has been a crazy grow for me ... during this struggle, my emotions regarding this plant had always been teetering between "meh" and "this could still be awesome!"

The learning factor on this one plant has been very high for me.

However now she is packing on weight and I see so many trichs piling up like it's going to snow

I made the purchase today on some new chemicals and will stop using calcium chloride and move to the holy grail of cal for next res change to try and get more life into her.

Got reagent grade chelated calcium oxide and chelated magnesium!

Vlad

I can't wait to see this baby sprint to the finish !!:bravo:
Where did you get the chelated calcium and magnesium ?
Iv'e been busy myself this morning repotting and adding some great white to my Train wreck ladies, i will be posting some photo's soon !!

I found it in an agricultural store ... I was kinda surprised.

Another good one to funk around with would be calcium gluconate which is a veterinary supplement, all soluble to our plants

I found out I can feed the calcium chloride to my birds as a cal supplement so all in all it's a win-win.

Each time mixing the new reservoir ingredients is an adventure for me, and I take notes.

Vlad

Looking good vlad. And congrats on the chemicals. Hope it finishes strong with no setbacks. :)

Yah Don't Follow me !!!
j/k I am have fun as well I guess if thats what you call it. and it's great for us all you've done.. Great experiences you've had.
I wish you a strong finish as well!

Back
Top Bottom