Vlad's Colombian Gold Grow - Aeroponic - LED - DIY Reloaded

Thanks FE

Well I have already been planning in advance for the next grow. My digital PPM meter should be arriving next week, it's been 6 weeks since I ordered one from hong kong, the world's favorite supplier of all our disposable goods.

I might use only RO water in the next grow... looking for resources. It would be cheaper to buy it then to get a filter. $0.38 per 6 liters

Tap water blows... I know it is holding me back in hydro

I am going to finish my slice of humble pie and finish this grow no matter what.

I stopped plucking damaged leaves and just let her go. I don't know what the necrotic spots that are showing up mean. They are not cal or mag related.

Tomorrow is flush day and time for a new nutrient mix for the reservoir.

She has been growing new roots.

Growth up top continues

Vlad

EDIT

Just saw a system near me called Blue Tide RO for $600

Yup... I might just buy the water for the next grow considering I would only be spending %5 the investment cost of a nice RO unit

That's bullshit because on Amazon they sell them for $200 :thedoubletake:
I might look at ordering one from china then.

Cost on the water yes it going to be cheaper in the immediate future to buy the RO water but for me lugging all that water would be a hassle. Think of that as part of your decision.

That being said my town water is from a clean source and they hardly treat it. ppm 45. ph 9.0 pretty much every time. My formula actually the lucas drops it damn close right away. I'm Lucky as shit there. I've never had to really think it over ;/

My novice advice depending when you need the next water. Wait for that high quality chinese imported instrument to come and you may find your water isn't as bad as you think. Possibly letting it stand longer too. Just novice advice.

Your grow looks great so you have gotten much more consistent on things it seems and she has gotten much healthier to show. When you get your ppm gauge and if you have or get a ph one as well if you are willing to put in the effort can really dial it in.

Once again great grow Vlad!

Day 38

IMG-20150816-01118.jpg
IMG-20150816-01119.jpg
IMG-20150816-01120.jpg

Changed out the reservoir nutrients today
IMG-20150816-01122.jpg

Still keeping an eye out for those seeds. Maybe next week ;)

Vlad

Thank you my comrades for bolstering positive energy to impulse my efforts.

I have news for the clone...she has roots.

Time to change her nutes tomorrow so she can get on the veg cycle and start a healthy new life.

Vlad

Thank you my comrades for bolstering positive energy to impulse my efforts.

I have news for the clone...she has roots.

Time to change her nutes tomorrow so she can get on the veg cycle and start a healthy new life.

Vlad

GRATZ! was it just me or did that take a looong time?

yup, but I took the cutting when buds were already on the plant.

3 weeks to get it to root. and now I have to feed her veg formula starting tomorrow

Vlad

day 39

IMG-20150817-01128.jpg
IMG-20150817-01125.jpg
IMG-20150817-01126.jpg
IMG-20150817-01127.jpg

The plant seems to be doing O.K. No more root shedding in the res.

Already have in mind the new nutrients for next grow. I am ditching this generic "GH" series knock off I have and going with PROFESSIONAL stuff.

I still have calcium chloride for my cal supplement, I want to quit that very soon because..
MARIJUANA HATES CHLORINE!!!

So very good things to come next grow... and look! The clone is almost ready!!

IMG-20150817-01132.jpg

day 39

The plant seems to be doing O.K. No more root shedding in the res.

Already have in mind the new nutrients for next grow. I am ditching this generic "GH" series knock off I have and going with PROFESSIONAL stuff.

I still have calcium chloride for my cal supplement, I want to quit that very soon because..
MARIJUANA HATES CHLORINE!!!

So very good things to come next grow... and look! The clone is almost ready!!

I am using the Lucas formula as you are but using GH the pro stuff. It really isn't that expensive and I have nothing to compare to based on results. That being said I take ph. 9.0 ppm 45 water mix my tea in it simple 2 parts and bam ph is 6.1 to 6.2 almost 1100ppm every time. Small adjusting and make another tub ;) flower I throw in Bud Candy but may try other sugars later.

I liked the simplicity of it for starting my learning. I may play with some stuff later on in grows but I figured this would be my baseline for my perpetual grows if that makes sense.
That clone will pop roots like crazy in a day or two ;) Mine went from one little feeder to and inch of feeders in like 2 days ..lol
Love your stuff keep it up comrade!
:peace:

Thank you FE

I grow under LEDs, hence the reason to cut back on Lucas concentration by %50. I learned the hard way by burning my baby :sorry:

Oh well that's why I keep notes on everything.

I would like to buy some real GH from the mainland but... shipping costs more than the bottles :lot-o-toke:

I found some really good Micro Bloom and Grow Nutrient for hydroponics made by a serious south american agricultural enterprise. No surprise it is from La Valle Del Cauca :mwahahaha:

That's the tropical weedlands in Colombia in case nobody knew but lots of good herb comes out of there and is shipped by Russian-made submarines to a dealer near you :rofl:

So for next grow it will be : All new nutrients, pH meter, PPM meter, black buckets, silica glass air stone
@ 5 CFM

Vlad

thank you fe

i grow under leds, hence the reason to cut back on lucas concentration by %50. I learned the hard way by burning my baby :sorry:

Oh well that's why i keep notes on everything.

I would like to buy some real gh from the mainland but... Shipping costs more than the bottles :lot-o-toke:

I found some really good micro bloom and grow nutrient for hydroponics made by a serious south american agricultural enterprise. No surprise it is from la valle del cauca :mwahahaha:

That's the tropical weedlands in colombia in case nobody knew but lots of good herb comes out of there and is shipped by russian-made submarines to a dealer near you :rofl:

So for next grow it will be : All new nutrients, ph meter, ppm meter, black buckets, silica glass air stone
@ 5 cfm

vlad
rofl !!

if you took the cutting when in flowering that's called monster cropping it will grow to be super bushy and how are things in mother russia

Good info thanks I knew it would be all bushy and shit.. kinda looking forward to that but I didn't know it was sorta same as monster cropping... Cool stuff!

Hello comrades

Whoops I accidentally broke off a new root from the clone :rollingeyes: because I lift her out of her propagation tank too much and hit the side of the bottle with the stem when putting her back

She is running out of green so time for the little clone to start growing before time runs out!

I decided I better not touch it and just look from the distance until she gets stronger.

How exciting to think I may soon be growing out a monster clone

Mother Russia is still standing tall above the zionist and global domination cabal that portray her as an aggressive rebel state. Russia just wants peace even though she is an enemy of Freemasonry and that's why the mason-controlled global media is working hard to paint a picture that is far from realistic about Russia.

Russia's counter-sanctions, currently in place until Aug. 5, 2016, previously covered the United States, Canada, Norway, Australia and the 28 member states of the European Union. The ban includes meat, fish, dairy products, fruit and vegetables.

So banned food is illegally coming in still, but it's being sent to the garbage dump instead of being consumed.

I hope one day that humanity can have peace and the NWO global illuminati agenda will die.

Got some photo updates coming. She seems to be fattening up

Vlad

Hope she survives Vlad, All the 10 clones i had in my aero system, bar one, have given up !!
But another, "monster cropped", clone, in a bucket with an air stone survived.
It would seem water temps are crucial for aero style cloners, I'm still experimenting with different way's to achieve an end.
Keep up the good work V:thumb: we can't wait to see her finish !!:bravo::drool::drool::drool::goodluck:

I hope to get 4 weeks more out of her... but this is a noob grow so I will just let you guys tell me when she looks done. I know a lot of people look at the trichome domes to see if they are cloudy. I might go with that approach.

She had a mag deficiency again because she wanted more than I was feeding. The new leaves look fine and the buds are swelling, new calyxes every day, sugar leaves getting bigger and they look good.

pH down with Phosphoric acid. silica supplements daily, topping the tank with plain water daily. Plan on getting some better calcium for her... maybe next week.

On a side note, the house finally smells like cannabis.

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom