Vlad's Colombian Gold Grow - Aeroponic - LED - DIY Reloaded

Vlad, I know you are gonna love this !!
IMG_028640.jpg

That is awesome. I would like to know more about how you built that shared res system when I get a bigger space.

Great work Chenzi :thumb:

Vlad

Bama, It flowered for 9 weeks, it was vegged in an igloo for about one month, then transferred to this system for 3 weeks then flowered. The flow was severely restricted by the root ball. Most of the root growth was in flower.

That root ball looks disgusting ! I love it ;)

She is looking nice already Vlad! For 33 days she seems to have a nice quantity of bud. It will be interesting to see just how much weight she puts on in the end. Great work Vlad.

Man,
She's lookin sexy !!!!:high-five::slide:
Great work Vlad, keep it coming.........

Thank you comrades :party:

Me looking back at my long shadow:
I was bummed for a while watching the plant struggle...burnt and brown pistils and some crappy leaves
I flushed her very very well on Sunday and made a new nutrient mix for her with Lucas Formula, diluted with 2x volume of treated tap water plus the usual non consumer grade additives ;)

I kept her PPMs lower than ever to see if she will ever recover that special vigor I know she has.

Today I sat down next to her and stared closely. Yes sir, she's finally pushing lots of new unburned white pistils :thumb:

All the new sugar leaves are growing in and they are perfectly green

IMG-20150811-01085.jpg

IMG-20150811-01086.jpg
IMG-20150811-01088.jpg
IMG-20150811-01087.jpg

The Vlad is getting stoked... This grow might still be a blast to finish

Vlad

Been subbed for a while Vlad. Thank you for all the great pix and details. I am also on my first grow with 4 plants doing resonably well for being the first. Just started by flowering phase too. Keep up the great work!

were here to learn and teach what we have learned
so your doing a Great Job Vlad :thumb:

:thanks:

Thank you comrades, this grow is rocking and I look forward to my next new grows on 420MAGAZINE Thinking of upgrading to RDWC. Next grow will feature popping 12 beans at once and vegging for only 2 weeks then going to flower and getting rid of all the weakest phenos.

The beans will be (Jacks smack x critical kush F1 cross) dubbed "Thunderpaws". Still waiting for them to arrive ;)

I would like to breed TP with the colombian gold clone that is rooting

Good night from this side of weed land.

Vlad

Edit : Veg 3 weeks

give it at least 3 weeks at 2 weeks you still might be waiting the same amount of time
overall

WTG Vlad she is recovering fabulous. Lucas formula is what I have been using for my first grow and it has been super easy to manage the nutes. I mix it up 5 gallons at a time 40ml micro 80ml bloom and it works out to a little over 1000ppm if that helps any(one gallon i did 4/8 and it was 500ppm). Different strain of course but if I keep it under 1200 with the transpiration it has worked good so far ;) But you know all that stuff better than me I'm just sayin it.lol Next flush will be 6 weeks and i will halve it and still add full bud candy and then last res change no nutes and just BC. Well so far it is the plan. No ppm gauge is a hassle so Lucas might be simple to manage it. I don't know why I am saying all this cause you help me not other way around. I guess I am just excited for your grow comrade. Great work and updates on it ..

WTG Vlad she is recovering fabulous. Lucas formula is what I have been using for my first grow and it has been super easy to manage the nutes. I mix it up 5 gallons at a time 40ml micro 80ml bloom and it works out to a little over 1000ppm if that helps any(one gallon i did 4/8 and it was 500ppm). Different strain of course but if I keep it under 1200 with the transpiration it has worked good so far ;) But you know all that stuff better than me I'm just sayin it.lol Next flush will be 6 weeks and i will halve it and still add full bud candy and then last res change no nutes and just BC. Well so far it is the plan. No ppm gauge is a hassle so Lucas might be simple to manage it. I don't know why I am saying all this cause you help me not other way around. I guess I am just excited for your grow comrade. Great work and updates on it ..

Thank you for your comment FE :thumb:

Had to up the calcium magnesium today. This cannabis pheno is very cal hungry. I also upped the manganese just in case. Mang is a minor nutrient anyway, 30 ppm..

I am glad the clone is surviving. I want to have a 2nd round with this awesome plant and a perfect nutrient schedule

Since Vlad is into extreme growing, a quart of some delicious phosphoric acid was picked up at the lab store today. Mmmmm... corrosive. It's pH down for Flower... I dilute it 1/2 strength with tap water in a new container. It got warm to the touch after mixing. Reactive! I decided to shelf my normal pH down for the veg phase of next grow ;)

Until tomorrow comrades

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom