Vlad's Colombian Gold Grow - Aeroponic - LED - DIY Reloaded

I had a 600w HID and i have no idea how I will keep it cool in a 2x4x6 tent soon ;/
Just buy an air cooled hood or a cool tube, I have used both, cool tube works fine but doesn't spread light that well so I changed to an enclosed 6 inch lowrider style hood, which works particularly well, you can place your hand directly on the housing without burning yourself.
You could also bring the air from outside the tent ,thru the light and straight out, pretty basic really.

Just buy an air cooled hood or a cool tube, I have used both, cool tube works fine but doesn't spread light that well so I changed to an enclosed 6 inch lowrider style hood, which works particularly well, you can place your hand directly on the housing without burning yourself.
You could also bring the air from outside the tent ,thru the light and straight out, pretty basic really.

Yah I am using a cool tube now and need to just play with it when I change it over to figure out what works best..Thanks for the input.. knowing me I'll try all those methods at some point...
:peace:

Looking good! My CG had a lot of frost on it. Looked like SNOW. I pulled it too soon (lots of white pistils), and it was still good smoke. Next time, I will make sure its more done. The smoke was real old school kind of flavor. Uplifting, feel good kind of smoke. It also has an indica edge on the come down.

cg_51314.jpg

cg_frost_52814_3.jpg

::WARNING!! THREAD SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE ACTIVATED::

Comrades, I flushed and chopped!

I had to let the owners of my grow-apartment come and check out what I'm doing. So I cleaned up shop...

And now they are gone again, happy that the Vlad is an awesome tenant.

And now it's time to pop some new beans and start a new VLAD GROW JOURNAL!!!

IMG-20150825-01204.jpg

VLAD

THE MANICURE AND DRYING PHASE

So I slammed the stems into some styrofoam for a vertical dry-out in a card board box.

I bought a hygrometer on the interwebs and it will be here for Monday. Then I will bodyslam the nugs into a 4 liter jar and seal it off and watch closely.

IMG-20150827-01214.jpg
IMG-20150827-01213.jpg
IMG-20150827-01210.jpg
IMG-20150827-01209.jpg
IMG-20150827-01208.jpg
IMG-20150827-01207.jpg
IMG-20150827-01206.jpg
IMG-20150827-01205.jpg

VLAD

I have to say I was surprised!

Gratz bro!

People who are model tenants always get good yields!

I'm in on the new one! Show those landlords how you can be even a better tenant with the next grow!

;)

Edit: Tempting considering that it's as quick as a few cuts... Ok so anyway nice day today..

Thank you comrades! :party:

The new grow is about to launch, but I've decided to DIY a heating mat for the new seeds that's I'm about to pop before I get things rolling.

I will post some nugg picks and dry weight in 5 days or so. They smell much nicer off the plant then on it!

I have a little stash that will tide me over while I get the cure under way.

Have a nice Shatterday!

Vlad

The hygrometer is showing up tomorrow ... It will be day 5 of drying in the cardboard box. They already shrunk down in size. I want to cure them as best as possible. I have to suckle gently on this stash because that's all there will be until the next bonanza is harvested!

So I have a big 1 gallon glass jar ready to place said buds inside to start an epic 10 day cure, or more if necessary!

Pics will be here when I install the buds into the jar with the hygrometer

Vlad

This is the hardest part my friend, cure well and cure for long. Good luck!
Also reps+ for harvest. Will tag along in your new journal soon. Regards my friend!

Congratulations on your awesome harvest Vlad. Heading over to your next journal.

You fellahs have been great! :takesabow:

Thanks for following me on my next ganja-related adventure!

As promised, I am finishing up the details on this grow...

Today is day 5 and I just jarred them with a hygrometer inside.

Yup, stems and all! I wanted them to cure as slow as possible.

The samples I smoked are resin-y and just plain potent in comparison to the best commercial stuff I used to get.

IMG-20150901-01222.jpg

In 10 days or so, I will be back to post the final weight!

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom