Weeds Do grow overnight - I disagree that weeds benefit from a break in 24 light

The double and triple growth thing always just seemed like a small short vegged plant idea to me.

I mean if someone has a 12 foot plant I really double its going to become 24-36 feet tall in flower.

I would imagine if it had enough root space and everything else wind is really bad for tall plants that would be a factor

1st 420 outdoor flux journal coming soon

0224_flux.jpg

wow that almost looks like the stems or vines of some real weeds that grow outside

Happy Munchday Trichs :thumb:

do you think that 3.5 US Gallon container is large enough for my flux girl to finish outside?

I'm tempted to put her in a tall 7 gallon bucket. many thanks :thumb:

One of my bait plants grew to 6 feet tall in a 2-3 gallon container and yielded about a quarter-pound. So Yes, I think that if you wanted to finish it in a 3.5 gallon container, you could. However, the abundance of my regular plants go into 5-7 gallon containers to finish up. Remember that re-potting is beneficial to break up the root mass a bit, pruning dead roots can help stimulate new root growth, thus more vegetative growth to go with it.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom