Week 3 flowering

Also photos through sunglasses
420-magazine-mobile880246932.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Flowering time is takes from 7 weeks to 13 weeks or all the more, contingent upon your strain. Begin checking the trichomes in 3 weeks. Whether it's prepared doesn't rely on upon the shade of the pistils yet the shade of the trichomes.

Whatever nutrient and feeding routine you are using now is doing a decent job, so probably no need to go changing much. Just take it easy and be patient. Plants look happy. Those are nice buds for early flowering especially for what looks like a sativa dominant strain.

Some good info in here. Give it a read :thumb: Be careful not to overwater - 3 times a week would generally be considered too often, but you've done well this far so maybe best not to rock the boat too much.

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

Thanks guys for the info u legends only will try check them tonight....

I've tried so hard to work it out and I can't what's this caused by.... And what would I use to help this

Really??? Okay so do u recommend fert to help that??

It is a guess based on leaf.. You are in flower right? In flower you need more P and K.

Yes I am in flower and yea that's what I thought the stuff I got the guy said will last all way thru my cycle without needing antthig else

Yes I am in flower and yea that's what I thought the stuff I got the guy said will last all way thru my cycle without needing antthig else

Well, nothing bad..but depending on the knowledge and willingness to actually help... I don't know WHAT he gave you..

but don't go crazy.. it is easily fixed.. wait..

the easiest thing is to find P and K High fertilizer...
Organic... dried banana peel ( cut peel to small parts..dry in oven put in blender until tiny pieces or powder . depends on your blender.

This far into bloom, I'd stop supercropping unless you absolutely have to.
You might prefer this nutrient problem solver. The other chart leaves out calcium and this one separates mobil from non-mobile.

Cannabis_Nutrient_Deficiencies.jpg

Hey guys long time no here I have been at bay for a while now but back in action everything is still looking beautiful am bloody impressed with first time round... Still going strong 3 weeks left....And my second time round is starting to take off..... Pics below of my second time round now with using a cool tube 600w and now a 1.2/1.2/2 and thought I would try to flux it just fart arsing around all trial and error if any one can give in sites
420-magazine-mobile602144337.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1371666366.jpg
420-magazine-mobile523134738.jpg
420-magazine-mobile340682411.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1436961013.jpg
420-magazine-mobile712933308.jpg
comments welcome....

Back
Top Bottom