What are these? Help please

THC Onlyfans

What are these and should I cut them? It looks like bud sites starting every 1 inch or so on my colas. Is this normal? This is a CBD plant. Ive highlighted the areas in question with orange dots.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20190220_215201.jpg
    20190220_215201.jpg
    801.8 KB · Views: 302
take a pic under normal light. it's impossible to tell what goes on under that burple. leave the dots out. looks kinda neat tho ... :nerd-with-glasses:

I agree with the poster above me. We need closer pictures in normal lighting and leave the dots out we know what we are looking at. You made them look like weird colored daisies.
And by the way, where you put the dots are nowhere near your colas! All of your colas are your tallest branches that are surrounding the outside perimeter of your plant.

Perfectly normal. Don't worry and don't cut them.
Those are additional tops. You will have your main colas but by doing LST like you are there will be many more branches developing and sprouting up from the main branches. This is what you are trying to achieve by doing LST. These will grow taller and taller becoming colas of their own if you continue to train the plant like you are.

Great, I was planning on going to town on them tonight, glad I asked first. Thanks guys!

Edit - these are on week 5, i feel they should be growing much faster. I'll wait it out and see how they grow in the next little bit. They just arent growing 1" per day like I've read on much of my research

Great, I was planning on going to town on them tonight, glad I asked first. Thanks guys!

Edit - these are on week 5, i feel they should be growing much faster. I'll wait it out and see how they grow in the next little bit. They just arent growing 1" per day like I've read on much of my research
If this is week 5 of flower they should be much much further along and obviously need/needed something they didn't get. If it's just week 5 of the entire grow then they are fine.

If this is week 5 of flower they should be much much further along and obviously need/needed something they didn't get. If it's just week 5 of the entire grow then they are fine.

week 5 of my veg stage...probably 2 weeks before i got them as clones. I will be keeping them in veg stage in my 3 gal pots for as long as I can before I flower them

1" per day is exceptional growth. Don't worry about comparing your grow to the very best grow from someone that has been doing it for years, and years. Your grow is just fine.
Was anyone comparing the OP's grow to a master grower or saying this grow is anything but fine? Sorry, just confused.

Was anyone comparing the OP's grow to a master grower or saying this grow is anything but fine? Sorry, just confused.

Yes, the OP asked in their reply to one of my responses.

Yes, the OP asked in their reply to one of my responses.
Gotcha, I hadn't made that connection with the earlier posts. I was wondering if someone had made a comment that I didn't see downing the OP's grow. I agree, for a new grower that is looking great. Many have a very hard time growing a plant that nice when they are a new grower.

Are you using cal mag? She's looking a bit yellow. She looks a little under fed.

Shes fine. The yellow on the newer growth is very normal with a plant mature and ready to flower. Dont go shoving unnecessary calmag into her.

maybe do a little molasses. replaces most of the need for cal-mag in soil, and can't hurt going into flower. :)

maybe do a little molasses. replaces most of the need for cal-mag in soil, and can't hurt going into flower. :)
Molasses can absolutely hurt going into flower. The mag in molasses will tend to salt up the roots and lockout other nutrients like calcium and potash (k).
If calcium or magnesium are out of the correct balance, things go out of whack. Molasses is a good simple sugar for breeding microbes (making aact) but if too much sits in the soil it will have problems.

Back
Top Bottom