What do you like to do when smoking?

ItsTommyGunnz

Hey lads just a stoned thought lol.. 'm sure everyone on here has got something they like to do while smoking there fat ones.. for me I like to go sightseeing or going on nature walks.. doesn't sound right when I put it like that but I like to walk through fields or on quite roads have some peace and quiet for a while just you the dogs and MJ lol.. Sometimes I just like to kick back to some music and chill out, it be a bit interesting to see what everybody else gets up to so go ahead and spill the beans what do you like to do while smoking?.. :laugh:

I like to read, reflect and write on the nature of thought and reality. I've been chewing on Whitehead's "Process and Reality" for some time now. That's if I'm seriously medicated. Otherwise I really like to build stuff.

I prefer sitting down relaxed. But the wife wants us to smoke in the basement so the house doesn’t always smell like weed. So now my favourite spot is off limits.
Second best is outside somewhere. Enjoying the sun.
That must be frustrating for you lol.. I used to enjoy a joint at night during the winter hearing the rain hit the window while I'm all warm and cosy in front of the fire good movie on with some munchies of course but just like you i now have to smoke outside so that whole idea is off limits for me now :( Think everybody has to enjoy smoking a doob under the sun there's nothing better than it.

I like to read, reflect and write on the nature of thought and reality. I've been chewing on Whitehead's "Process and Reality" for some time now. That's if I'm seriously medicated. Otherwise I really like to build stuff.
I enjoy building things myself, but not while smoking otherwise I do very little work and eventually make my way to the fold up chair by the side and sit there for the rest of the day lol.. Used to do some reading before but I never can find the time for it any more or else I just forget the last chapter i've read and then the rest makes no sense to me, that's too much smoking i guess lol..

The wife and I prefer to go for a slow ride down unpaved roads, music playing and singing along. Put a lot of miles on my truck.
I absolutley love going for car rides while smoking, especially to places i've never been before.

EVERYTHING!

My new love: get high and step into my outside shower.
Anything in nature: hiking, swimming.
Go out for a nice glass of wine.
Cooking a beautiful meal.
Doing my nails.

EVERYTHING! LOL
This post made me laugh Sweet Tea, I guess when you put it like that it doesn't matter what we all love doing as long as we got our smoke with us while doing it lol..

That must be frustrating for you lol.. I used to enjoy a joint at night during the winter hearing the rain hit the window while I'm all warm and cosy in front of the fire good movie on with some munchies of course but just like you i now have to smoke outside so that whole idea is off limits for me now :( Think everybody has to enjoy smoking a doob under the sun there's nothing better than it.

I enjoy building things myself, but not while smoking otherwise I do very little work and eventually make my way to the fold up chair by the side and sit there for the rest of the day lol.. Used to do some reading before but I never can find the time for it any more or else I just forget the last chapter i've read and then the rest makes no sense to me, that's too much smoking i guess lol..

I absolutley love going for car rides while smoking, especially to places i've never been before.

This post made me laugh Sweet Tea, I guess when you put it like that it doesn't matter what we all love doing as long as we got our smoke with us while doing it lol..

Hahaha. That's groovy! I also enjoy a nice car ride.
I also love being creative! I wait and let the idea of creativity fill my soul and then I take action. I still hit my pipe inside......it's aromatherapy! LOL

Hey lads just a stoned thought lol.. 'm sure everyone on here has got something they like to do while smoking there fat ones.. for me I like to go sightseeing or going on nature walks.. doesn't sound right when I put it like that but I like to walk through fields or on quite roads have some peace and quiet for a while just you the dogs and MJ lol.. Sometimes I just like to kick back to some music and chill out, it be a bit interesting to see what everybody else gets up to so go ahead and spill the beans what do you like to do while smoking?.. :laugh:
Everything!

But.... I really do spacing out and mowing my ranch on the tractor. Nature & blunt... perfection.

Hahaha. That's groovy! I also enjoy a nice car ride.
I also love being creative! I wait and let the idea of creativity fill my soul and then I take action. I still hit my pipe inside......it's aromatherapy! LOL
I do tend to get a bit creative after a smoke.. I could be looking at something in a daze and then all of a sudden I get all these thoughts about what I could make out of it lol.. kind of stupid but it keeps me busy :laugh:

I can still smoke inside once I have the place to myself though so it's not completely off my list just yet :smokin:

I do tend to get a bit creative after a smoke.. I could be looking at something in a daze and then all of a sudden I get all these thoughts about what I could make out of it lol.. kind of stupid but it keeps me busy :laugh:
I'm a carpenter, I definitely enjoy doing that blazed. That's when I can get real creative. I've made a few actual pieces of furniture while high AF

Everything!

But.... I really do spacing out and mowing my ranch on the tractor. Nature & blunt... perfection.
Love taking a spin on the ride on mower too, it passes a lot of time but they say time flies when your having fun.. Got to love nature though. The way I like to think of it is, I like to help her out and in return she helps me out.. its a continuous cycle lol.

I wish I was a carpenter.....so many fabulous ideas in my brain!
Only one way to learn.... I've come to find...every mistake I make woodworking can always be fixed with time & patience.

Working with my hands keeps me sharp.
-P

Do you ever space out, complete your task and wonder how you got it all done? LOL
The true "Lost in Space" situation.
Always happens to me or else I forget to do the work while in my daze and then when I wake out of it I think, Oh shit, I have to get a move on lol..

Back
Top Bottom