What is killing her?

Spo0kyLV

420 Member
1.) Freebie seed, something is eating leaves. i`ve been pulling off those eaten leaves for months now and my tree looks naked now (was lazy lately tho) :( havent spotted any parasites or eggs on or under leaves.. please help :s

2.) and will she even flower? plant grew hairs mid july (they died off) but its still 14h days where i live. Last few weeks it has been raining and temperatures in day were even down to 13℃ (55℉) in day and 5℃ (41℉) at night... should i drop hope of smoking my own plant?
19_08_5_.jpg

19_08_1_.jpg

Looks a bit like leaf miners.
I don't see any buds or pre-flowering, but it is hard to tell in those photos. She could still flower and produce for you.
Are you using magnification to look for pests? I'd spray her now before bloom.

oh, ty for answer. now i know what to look at :) but is there anything to spray with without chemicals? couldn find much info except squishing larvas and spraying with specific chemical

here is the picture of hairs (7.20.2016)
rsz_1wp_20160720_17_29_02_pro.jpg

Leafminers are just larvae (like Caterpillars) so they are probably gone now.

You can just pinch the affected leaves off - they are a magnet for mold.

If you have electricity available, an oil heater along with a little oscillating fan would help in colder weather.

The flowering before was just her showing maturity & noticing that the days had started getting shorter, but they were still too long for her to fully flower.

She is ready to go, she just needs more beauty sleep at night.

I would remove everything that touches the ground and glass - tie down the higher branches with garden wire.

Make sure you have good ventilation in the greenhouse! :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom