What is making buds look sick?

growguyphd

I have a two plant grow in progress Fastberry auto in soil at day 50. One plant is super. the other is a different variety and has purple buds. this plant is not doing as well. The thing that has me concerned is the pistols are drying up and look burnt up. the plant as a whole seems to be fine but some of the buds look sick. This plant also has no trichome production. under a 60 power lens the heads of some of trichs are red. I have never grown fastberry so that part may be normal. In picture with multiple buds in pic show two buds in for ground look good but the two in back look sick. If the taller stems were the ones with burnt hairs I would say they got to close to light but that is not the case. Please somebody help. more pics are in my grow journal.
20170305_160714.jpg
20170305_1608301.jpg
20170305_1608241.jpg

Re: What is making buds look sick.

They are showing no signs of maturing otherwise, they still have about three weeks to go, and the trichs are not developed yet. I need better pics, lol. they buds that look bad(maybe four of the fifteen buds effected) seem like the tips died and shriveled up.
CM170305-161318061.jpg

Can you possibly take a closer shot of the calyxes? Don't want to alarm you, but they look pollinated to me.

Good question. I keep scrolling back up to look over and over.

Back
Top Bottom