What is the "funnest" thing you have done high?

Tamemoe

HEyyy peeps,
Well today I was trying to think of something that I have done high that has been reallly fun! Whether it be going to Six Flags baked or going to the movies baked and falling asleep and having dreams with the actors voices in them.

Anyways I just want to hear from you, as to what has been the funnest thing you have done high.:yummy:
~Tamemoe~

me and a friend went over there and smoked a jay and painted for about 3 hours or so. then went back to another friends place, smoked more bong loads, and painted his room with more graffiti and abstract stuff.
then last night i hit my big bong and watched jackass 2, i havent laughed that hard in so long. its kinda messed up them fucking with eachother like that but hell if it aint funny. i nearly woke up my roomates.
bong

Besides being high in general (which is usually the fun'est thing I do) - Smoking by myself, putting on some high quality headphones, laying down in the dark and listening to Pink Floyd the Wall.

When u smoke good herb u can feel the music flow through your body - there's nothing like it :smokin:

It Will Seem Common For Some Of You...but usually i have fun every time i get high...but most likely one of the most fun things i've done is going high to court ....hours later i left with my gf to Disney land...oh yeah i had fun...being really high...as F**k:goof:

You mean besides really excellent sex? Hmmm. Could be bodysurfing in 78 degree water on glassy shorebreak tubes right around sunset at Dana Strands. Or flying a hull while double-trapezed along with my brother on a Hobie Cat. Carving powder-eights while skiing on the face of Mt Baldy with my buddy? Riding full speed on skinny tired bikes down really steep hills? Sitting around laughing with friends? Hard to say, I guess. :peace:

bass fishing and watching the sun come up on a nice cool morning...taking the harley out for a ride in the country

Random road trips. A friend would say something like "I got some gas money, wanna go to Ohio, up by Lake Erie?" And I'd say "Sure, I've got an ounce, we can roll up a couple of blunts and get stoned on the way." Mind you, this was on a day that I worked, so we weren't leaving on this four hour drive untill almost ten at night.

Sometimes, instead of going to the lake we'd go the other way, to Harper's Ferry, WV, and go tubing on the Shenedoah.

I have the most fun shoppin while high~If I have money in my wallet 2 spend~I jus love buying kewl stuff~like pipes & all kinds of clothes~
PEACE OUT~

Thanks for everyone's inputs so far I have enjoyed reading them all.
Butch I really liked your comment. I would loveee to try that. I can just picture now, baked and going shopping for clothes (I would see the clothes in a whole new way) Also shopping for artwork would be a tripp. Well keep the comments coming :)
~Tamemoe~

Smoked a couple of hits of some really good stuff (first time in 8 years) out of an apple pipe on my way to a concert to meet friends, then set that large Coca Cola I bought down between my feet as I sat down 4th row center for my favorite artists of all time and looked up at the stage right there and just said "Wow". My friends showed up and their eyes were red and glassy, too. It was a rocking good time.

I never went horseback riding while medicated but have done a lot of motorcross while totally baked.. Its a awesome feeling to be jumping 20 ft in the air on a dirtbike, it gives the whole new meaning to flying high!

Back
Top Bottom