What is the perfect joint?

beatman_321

Me and some pals where talking about this while having a smoke, some people said that a 0.3g was ideal 4 a joint when personlly i think a 0.5g is just right......also how much tabaco....once again some people liked a whole cig and some just the top...i dont know....lets see what u lot have to say???

keep smoking!!!:peace:

:bong:

I always considered the perfect doobie to be one that will roll straight across a table without turning.. meaning its a straight doob, and it has to burn evenly.. no running.. size dosnt matter as long as threre's more weed then paper. and I hate the taste of tobacco in my weed.. weed is such a beautiful taste all in itself, if i wanted a cigarette i would have a cigarette... i was always told that people used tobacco just to make their weed go farther.. is there any other reason? lol we used to have a buddy that would roll his doobies with just the roach end being tobacco.. he said it was to stop people from stealing his roaches lmao :) just my 2 cents ;) ** puff puff pass**:passitleft:

Perfection of a joint is a rather long and time consuming process. You need to make many Js so you have a past to compare it too. I call it trial or error and whatever the preference is to the owner of the J.
Here's a hint: Have just enough weed in it to get you and a mate high. This can be .3 grams to .8 grams. If it take any more than the weed and/or your rolling skills may be shoddy.

i'd say a 0.3 gram joint is nice. 0.4 better, and 0.5 better than that... uuuuhhhh... well, overall if u have a budget like mine u'd be smokin bong snappers and small bowls, otherwise- why not the 0.5 =P 1.0 on occasions xD w00t

First off, the perfect joint, in my opinion, has no wacky backy. ;)
Secondly, how much herb goes in depends on what kind of herb you have. If you have some gnarly dro, maybe a half gram will get you and 3 other buddies lit, if you have some outdoor regs, maybe a little more.
But all in all, what I have concluded is that with the herb I come across, a half gram can definitly be good enough for 2-3 people.
But in the end, remember, there are no rules in how much pot you should put in your joints, hehehe

When times are tight, I roll joints and cut them into thirds. I called them bullets. I budget the bullets according to how long before the great weed gods would bless me once again. A third of a joint makes a nice little pipe full and can most certainly take the edge off. :peace:

A perfect joint is one that never ends or runs.

More realistically though, i like joints about the diameter of a pencil that are nice and firm, hit well but don't burn too fast and probably have about a gram in them. The weed must be well cured to enable the correct breaking up, rolling, and burning. In my experience most of the weed i buy doesn't roll good joints, so when i get good joint weed i love to roll a nice fatty.

I agree with Cookie, The one that never runs out

keep posting people im liking what i see, especially the one who cuts his joints up in to 'bullets' and has a smoke them now and then in a pipe...top stuff......love it keep em coming!!!!!!!:peace::bong:

No better than I am at rolling, the perfect joint looks more like my beautiful little blue glass pipe.

Good call^Bigdog I somke mostly by myself so I usually use my glass or a sandstone pipe if its swag,its just easier throwing a chunk in the bowl than rollig a number for my head.

Back
Top Bottom