What strains are you smoking right now?

dont spam on this site... its not good.. consequences happens.

At the moment we getting from a friend and he gets sick bud my mate calls it Mike Tyson because it knocked him out. haha

I'm smoking some new stuff called "Wish"

It's when you look at your pipe and you WISH you had some weed.

hell yeah, i'm really into that strain right now myself... lol. this Saturday I'm looking forward to getting some legit trainwreck or Pineapple Express, though... we'll see. I have MEPS this week to pass the time. Can't wait! Wish me luck on retaking the ASVAB and taking the DLAB guys. Hopefully I'll score "high" on both and be able to celebrate when I get back... :passitleft:

i got some legit pinneapple express recently in san diego.
the stuff was AMAZING. i thought it would just be some renamed crap but oh my.
tasted like straight pinneapples yum yum yum.

right now im smoking on some decent white widow and blackberry
goodnight :roorrip:

sweet, now I'm really hoping to get some. enjoy your buzz and have a good night! i'm sure you will, most ppl tell me White Widow is the BEST shit ever.

sweet, now I'm really hoping to get some. enjoy your buzz and have a good night! i'm sure you will, most ppl tell me White Widow is the BEST shit ever.

idk about best shit ever but its some good shit!! when i was in cali on vacation i smoked some shit called chem dog and that was the best shit i ever smoked...

white widow is a strain thats ben around a long time.

alot of places dont carry it or they put it on the lower grade menu.
white widow is rarely grown good now days most of the batches are crap.
needless to say when done right WW is amazing <3

chemdog is a popular straing its crossed with all kinds of stuff out here in cali

I am smoking on Skunk #1 budz that I harvested a few weeks ago. Has a really sweet taste and has a really heavy high.
DSCN03311.jpg

Super Lemon Haze and Arjan's Strawberry Haze by Greenhouse, homegrown

We get good stuff around here, but not too many strain names.

Back
Top Bottom