White Cookies

Week 3 vegetative and they look great except a few nut burn,:ganjamon::party: gonna have to heal her up a bit on mine but the other is doing greaaatt :thumb::Namaste:
week_313.jpg
weekthree.jpg
week315.jpg
week_3_.jpg

Hey everyone this is week 4 ( 1 month vegetative) :bravo::party::ganjamon: been using some nutrients and beneficial bacteria to help these babies the one on the left had to be transplanted due the the roots shooting out under the hole so she is well taken care of and also i bought these two products that i wanted to review and see the results and so far its legit. One on the right is from LST tops company from grow420guide recommended one of his topping videos it stretchy like and i get the idea and i love it so far and the other i searched up is called LST low stress trainer Inc. and that is also doing great and love the idea because you just loop it around click it like a belt and then loop the strings on the branch you want to LST and tight it up click it that it holds and there you go: for more info on the products just simply google them up :thumb::high-five::lot-o-toke::bongrip:
jnkt4A.jpg
TUzDG4.jpg
1wrzkp.jpg
M5xSEv.jpg
uYTVTe.jpg

:tokin::cheer::party::party::ganjamon: What's upp everyonneeee this Is week 5 of vegetative stage these ladies had there last trim and topping and check out my own scrog I made that gives me great results always and I just add some good nutrients today to feed them good and they should be happy growing :thumb:
Wivz3Y.jpg
LS6Xkl.jpg
K4HG7T.jpg

Sup fellas, just kickin it while my ladies grow beautiful and being happy, this will be week 4 or 1 month from seedling now time to start veggin the ladies until maybe 14 inch or more until my scrog technique for the flowers :thumb::Namaste: gonna post pics of topping and fimming and also trimming but hope you people enjoy the photos soon because the beginning just has started ! Enjoy ;):cheesygrinsmiley::woohoo:
t0zpIZ.jpg
t0zpIZ.jpg
Have done anything to the plants yet topped or FIM yet. At this picture? I ask because I will be growing my first white cookies regular feminized plant from crop king seeds in two weeks. So taking as much info as possible I will be growing under led though

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

on that picture no but the next picture yes and cool man hope your cookies turns out great, im very excited on the final product
Me too man can't wait to see some updates on plants. I'm. Learning this topping only reason I asked. So when I grow I can have am idea as to when to start . Lol

arigato ^^ (means thank you on japanese) and thats dope man, keep educating and learn with great experiences and thats how you got it :) mines are doing marvellous so far and when you start ill sub up to see how them babies do lol and theres tons of growers that can help out even :thumb:

arigato ^^ (means thank you on japanese) and thats dope man, keep educating and learn with great experiences and thats how you got it :) mines are doing marvellous so far and when you start ill sub up to see how them babies do lol and theres tons of growers that can help out even :thumb:
Pics soon?

i upload new pics every week but im going to water tonight ill take some shots so you can see them
Love watching progress .. can't wait to grow white cookies just got mine in mail. Looking forward to seeing your girls.

My 1 white cookie seed from CKS is in water. Woot I want pic updates lol.

whats up everyonneee i have been busy and this is week 6 and this friday will be week 7 check them out so far so good :) :thumb::thanks:
20170220_120504.jpg
20170220_120439.jpg
20170220_120422.jpg
20170220_120350.jpg
20170220_120341.jpg
Wow, they are looking very green and healthy . Jaw hits floor drooling.

Fingers crossed my baby looks as happy as those do. Thanks for update.

Back
Top Bottom