White Widow & Orange Bud - Organic Grow

Day 18 Vegetation,

Moved outside to flower,
the white widow plants are in the bigger 4/5 Gallon buckets while the orange bud is in a 3 Gallon pot or so

June_1st_001.JPG
(orange bud is in the orange-ish pot)

White Widow's
June_1st_002.JPG

June_1st_003.JPG

Orange Bud close-up
June_1st_004.JPG

The white widow is already started to have a nice look to it

Yeah these were always meant to go outside,

where i live has lots of humidity and its usually hot out but this time of year its around 80 degrees outside, we just got over our rainy months so its perfect timing to go outdoors, i only started in my PC Box so they would start to flower once put in the sunlight.

i expect to have large fan leaves anyways because of where i live but they say these strains are great outdoors, never tried white widow before but i think it is pretty promising that it will be potent.

going to use molasses for the first time this grow (i read that you are using it as well)

I live on the equator in the U.S. , anyways happy growing = D

Yeah they said they are great for where I live, they already look great and they are pretty young.
I just transplanted last night and they look like they are loving the extra room and rich soil already.

The molasses does actually speed up the metabolism of the plant giving it the speeded growth.

You are doing an excellent job with the plants and time period you had for setting up.

to be honest it could of been a disaster i had a friend growing a few orignal diesel and a few blueberry, the diesel was his and a gave him a few seeds off a hermie blueberry.

the box he built looked great and even had a fan and reflective material on the wall, the box was hot around 85 degrees - 95 degrees throughout the low-hot points in the day.

it had no ventilation but it had a fan so i didnt argue and the bud looked like it was loving it, the blueberry being autoflower finished first and it smoked really harsh and not potent but smelt good because of its genetics.

the diesel plants might as well of been reggs it came out horrible to say the least.

In my experience (where i live) the heat and high humidity dont work well, people say to grow around 75-80 degrees and around 85-90 degrees if using co2.

I have never grown anything that didn't have a good smell in the end but it really goes to show.
and he never wanted to put much time into it and definetly wanted to be putting less money than time into it.

Ive grown alot of really potent bud without nutrient lines i still wont be using it for this grow, all my other bud has come out really good organically i dont know i just appreciate it alot. I really dont know why lol.
Any nutrients it needs i can just give it to the plant in fruit peels or organic feeds, even the molasses has a good amount of potassium in it, im trying to flower a good plant and get good bud with nothing bud organic idk the idea is great = P weed makes a hippy.

Orange Bud from Dutch Passion? :hmmmm:

God i hope so, the hairs on the dutch passion is out of this planet.
i got them from a website (which is in my picture) some people swear by them and the outdoor value pack,
its just unmatched.

EDIT: i did research on the site i got them from and some people swear by them, the white widow MAX is really popular from them.

Also idk much about strains being bad but would it be one of their own hybrids they just call it orange bud ?

:reading420magazine:
I think so man ... :;):

I need to try the California Orange from Dutch Passion, seems nice as well.

im pretty sure the genetics are going to be good.

maybe its a cross with the same orange genetics but it has a different strain they use to breed,
like to get the most bud growth and to make the plants flowering time a shorter 8-9 week period ?

EDIT : like some orange X UK skunk , sounds delicious :nomo::reading420magazine:

White widow #1 this is the slightly smaller one but it looked better.
(naming this one after a friend.)
june_5th_001.JPG

White widow #2 the tips of the lower leaves are yellow from a little too much water,
once there big enough to drink and the sun comes out better it should be fine. had an overcast this whole week,i hate it.
june_5th_003.JPG

Orange bud , the orange one has been my smallest.
Its leaves seem to be alligned perfectly, it looks like the same as the widow but not as big/more alligned.
i dont know if it looks similar because of the same breeding strain used by the people i ordered it, or if it has more to do with phenotypes.
june_5th_002.JPG

Back
Top Bottom