Whoops germinating accident

eddysville

I put my seed between a few sheets of napkins, watered the napkins, then placed it inside of a bag without covering it... 3-4 days later it cracked & I saw a tap root... the tap root was very tiny and didnt notice at first that the tap root grew along the shell of the seed... the next day I thought it was going to grow longer but it did not, so I decided to just go ahead and plant it. I took the seed and I tried to unstick the tap root off the seed with a platic spork, and accidentally cut a tiny piece of the tap root... is this bad? Can I still grow it?

it will still grow if you are lucky ...

Well it is a bag seed, so I cant be mad for whatever happens, but still crossing fingers.. I wonder if anybody ran into this problem

It'll grow ... just leave it alone.

Lol I didn't mean to laugh I'm so high right now. Just reading the comments some how just brought laughter. I didn't even mean to write "lol" my apologies dude. Muttt will tell you there's no such thing as smoking to much but I smoke to much lol. So medicated right now but I think it will still grow if the tap root hasn't completely detatched it self from the seed.

Lol I didn't mean to laugh I'm so high right now. Just reading the comments some how just brought laughter. I didn't even mean to write "lol" my apologies dude. Muttt will tell you there's no such thing as smoking to much but I smoke to much lol. So medicated right now but I think it will still grow if the tap root hasn't completely detatched it self from the seed.

Im going to find scruff mcgruff so he can haunt you o_O

Back
Top Bottom