Why is she so Short?

you're going to be entering the schedule a little later with your plant development. it's doing fantastic on its own right now.

when were you planning on flip ? you'll need nutes right after flip for sure, earlier if it eats through what its in the soil before then.

make sure you read through the biobizz journals. most growers use a basic set, not the whole group, but you have to know which to use depending on which media mix you started on.
Yes i know, i would like to flip her at like 8-9 week of veg cause she started slow and i fucked up abit.

Alot of growers Only Use Fish Mix or the grow Mix Not both i wont Use both i wanted to Use fish for veg and grow, bloom and top Max for flower. Thats what worked for alot of people apparanetly.

Shes in that Soil (Biobizz Allmix) for 2 weeks now before she Was in light Mix same Brand.

Also heres a pic of the "Deffiency" thats about to appear (Probably blowing my head up for nothing.)

Also she sits at 25° and 50%rh the while Day at night its 20° and 64%rh.

:)

20240514_150901.jpg

you don't have a deficiency.

double check your notes. it's a good idea to have grow, fish mix, bloom, and top max on hand. 4 products.

lots of growers drop either the fish mix or grow from veg. others have better results using both but less of each than called for by the schedule.

lots growers drop the top max or bloom from flower. many find using both will burn the plants to a crisp. a lot of them amend the schedule and use both. top max seems to be optional for most.

it's simply good to have your options open. doing a search will show more threads with problems in biobizz than any other nute line or media, except maybe rdwc.

you don't have a deficiency.

double check your notes. it's a good idea to have grow, fish mix, bloom, and top max on hand. 4 products.

lots of growers drop either the fish mix or grow from veg. others have better results using both but less of each than called for by the schedule.

lots growers drop the top max or bloom from flower. many find using both will burn the plants to a crisp. a lot of them amend the schedule and use both. top max seems to be optional for most.

it's simply good to have your options open. doing a search will show more threads with problems in biobizz than any other nute line or media, except maybe rdwc.
Thank u very much for taking the time to write and Research this. Appreciate It alot.

I will still get the 3 other ones just to have EM on Hand in case the plant needs It or can take It.

I will get the fish Mix tommorow and will Use that for veg.

Edit: i will be givin her half of whats on the schedeule for the beginning and wait how she reacts to it

Thank u very much for taking the time to write and Research this. Appreciate It alot.

I will still get the 3 other ones just to have EM on Hand in case the plant needs It or can take It.

I will get the fish Mix tommorow and will Use that for veg.

Edit: i will be givin her half of whats on the schedeule for the beginning and wait how she reacts to it

hold back until she asks to be fed.

an overfeed is hard to come back from in this line. fixing it requires a flush which washes everything out of the all mix and renders it a neutral media. from that point you are feeding no matter what.

best to let it stay in balance as is for now. it's doing fine. just watch for signs of hunger.

the trick to running the media and nute line is knowing when the plant is at the point where the hand off to the bottle nutes begin. in similar programs it's about mid to late veg, in autos many times it doesn't start until flower or a little in.

the plant will always let you know.

edit : i would also have some calmag on hand. generally isn't needed in biobizz but is good to have in the toolbox. h2o2 is another good thing to have around.

Öhh ok, isnt It like The colder the higher my humidty gets and warm gets It down isnt this physics? Cause thats what i Was thinking like the whole time and thats how my Closet "Acts".
The warmer the air the faster the water can evaporate from the soil mix or whatever the plant roots are growing in. Then when it cools off, usually at night, the water vapor in the air (the humidity) will also cool off and drops will form on just about anything in the area.

We often hear about those hot summer days with high humidity. Can't say as I hear much about humid cold winter days, more like cold dry low humidity winter days.

The warmer the air the faster the water can evaporate from the soil mix or whatever the plant roots are growing in. Then when it cools off, usually at night, the water vapor in the air (the humidity) will also cool off and drops will form on just about anything in the area.

We often hear about those hot summer days with high humidity. Can't say as I hear much about humid cold winter days, more like cold dry low humidity winter days.
Ye i get It now ty.

When These Water drops appear on and between leafes its a Bad sign ha? (Cause of mold)
Cause i found them today i think cause of humidfyer.

Soooo did Some more Research on this water droplet thing. ITS MY EXHAUST AIR VOLUME AGAIN 😫
Cause i got 6° difference from Day to night and my Closet gets Colder faster (when the light turns off) than my Fan can exhaust It, so till i can Upgrade my Exhaust im gonna open the door when the light gets out for about 20 min to air It out completely while cooling down.
Let me know if this is stoopid or no :)

Edit :
I just realized how fuckin big this thread got. U guys gotta Tell me when i should stop this 😂

Soooo did Some more Research on this water droplet thing. ITS MY EXHAUST AIR VOLUME AGAIN 😫
Cause i got 6° difference from Day to night and my Closet gets Colder faster (when the light turns off) than my Fan can exhaust It, so till i can Upgrade my Exhaust im gonna open the door when the light gets out for about 20 min to air It out completely while cooling down.
Let me know if this is stoopid or no :)

Edit :
I just realized how fuckin big this thread got. U guys gotta Tell me when i should stop this 😂
Long threads are not always bad. Long threads can be a sign that a good conversation was going on.

I do not know what you are seeing to make you feel that it is pH fluctuations or that it needs a dose of fertilizer.
I See Light Yellowing Of tips And on the top side of the leaves, also the on the lower leafes the tips are always hanging down and The leafes are also a Way Deeper shade of green in my opinion.

The Leafs are also slighty Curling their side tips up and theyre also kinda darkish.

Thats the part of Internet Learning that i Hate, Reading alot of things that are all saying kinda different stuff, makes my head go boom boom xD
Edit:
i think maybe The leafes are all "Deformed" cause shes Growing Very Very tight and Bushy

Since i got the New light Panel she doubled her Height btw

Also i Dont Really Messure the Ph i Worked with aquariums and Shrimps a Good part of my life and im used to PH-ing Water, And because these Pens (That are Working and Worth it) Are way too expensive for me rn.
thats why i assumed i fucked up my Water maybe.

Its getting worse guys.. :(

everyday she gets a little bit more yellow the lower leafes are More yellow then the top ones.

Also MORE leafes are getting these "Burnt" tips i guessed my light was too low cause shes really growing tall now, that im not adjusting enough.

should i feed her next watering? or should i just wait till i see signs of bettering cause of the light shes growing into.

Also i wanna FIM or Top her again atleast try to :/
u guys think its still too early or is it already too late? cause coalas are heavy and in my mind id have to Put a net later for her stability and better Light on the Inner buds and Coalas.

Guuuuuuuuuuuys wassup,
I think i got Ph Fluctuations Can anyone Confirm? Many symptons i my opinion.
Happy growing :)
Edit:
Maybe these are signs shes getting Hungry, IDK the signs for when it gets hungry.

plant1 (5).jpeg

plant1 (1).jpeg

plant1 (2).jpeg

plant1 (3).jpeg

plant1 (4).jpeg
I'm not seeing what your talking about. Just to let you know. The green color is great, I see leaf hairs which is normal. No discoloration anywhere? Nothing to be concerned about.

Its getting worse guys.. :(

everyday she gets a little bit more yellow the lower leafes are More yellow then the top ones.

Also MORE leafes are getting these "Burnt" tips i guessed my light was too low cause shes really growing tall now, that im not adjusting enough.

should i feed her next watering? or should i just wait till i see signs of bettering cause of the light shes growing into.

Also i wanna FIM or Top her again atleast try to :/
u guys think its still too early or is it already too late? cause coalas are heavy and in my mind id have to Put a net later for her stability and better Light on the Inner buds and Coalas.
I can help but won't be back at my desk til Sunday 😎

would need far better pics. it does look like it is about to ask for nutes. there's slight edging ocurring and the minor tipping is not the usual happy fed type we see in bottle grows.

What would help see what you are seeing would be a photo showing the bottom leaves and a photo taken from the side showing the plant from bottom to top so we can see the yellow leaves.

Most people will say that leaf tip burn is a sign of too much fertilizer already in the plant. And if it is just a tiny little bit of tip turning yellow and does not get worse then some growers will say that it is perfect. Pictures will help.

What would help see what you are seeing would be a photo showing the bottom leaves and a photo taken from the side showing the plant from bottom to top so we can see the yellow leaves.

Most people will say that leaf tip burn is a sign of too much fertilizer already in the plant. And if it is just a tiny little bit of tip turning yellow and does not get worse then some growers will say that it is perfect. Pictures will help.
OK Will Provide Some more and accurate pictures today.

Thank u very much guys for All the Nice Feedback u givin me.

Dont want no help but Just wanna Tell u guys, I woke up today to 27° 30% the light Was on at that time for 6h and she was still hanging down like shes at night but then i saw my humidifyer just turned off :(
So she was sittin in These conditions for atleast 6h thats why shes still hanging Pretty Sure shes gonna be up and running in a few hours again, all sorted out again.
Im gonna make Sure the humidifyer stays on.

Happy growing.
I Really Appreciate what u doin here guys🫶

Edit: Thats also why i Thought it could be burn cause shes litteraly burning thru Minerals and water in those conditions.
Just hoping It didnt Stress her tooo much

Back
Top Bottom