Wilma system size question

Martin1981

Growing in 4×4 tent, height is 6ft. Cabt decide which system to get. The goal is to get 2 pounds of bud. A choice is between wilma xxl 8, 18 litres pots and wilma 4 pots. Which one would be better? Would having more pots, but smaller plants give better yield if everything done right?

Have you looked at autopots?

I've seen some great results with those, you put around 1-2" of clay pebbles in the base of each pot and can add air stones before hand for better root systems.

Airstones in every pot? Would you say that 8 plants would be ok in 4×4? I looked at airpots, but read one post, where 100 liters leaked because of some fault, that kinda put me off.

I have a current grow journal where I had 9 in a 4x4 and I went to 6 and moved 3 as the plants benefited more being separated but I'm not saying it's not possible though.

What is the reason for wanting self feed systems?

The air stones are classed as air domes I will find you a video explaining them, I sometimes use a 100L tank but I always put a spill tray under just in case it decided to leak.

Update with video :).

I have a current grow journal where I had 9 in a 4x4 and I went to 6 and moved 3 as the plants benefited more being separated but I'm not saying it's not possible though.

What is the reason for wanting self feed systems?

The air stones are classed as air domes I will find you a video explaining them, I sometimes use a 100L tank but I always put a spill tray under just in case it decided to leak.

Update with video :).

Looking to get self feed sys, cos I don't have mich spare to feed every day by hand. What yield did you get per plant of them 9 in 4x4? Did it feel that there's to many of them?

Gotcha, I would go for an auto pot setup then, 50-100L tank, but put a spill tray under just in case, I pulled my 3 of them out as I felt they would do better but I would do 9 again but only clones as with seeds I got 9 different growth rates so it was all over the place, couldn't tell you about yield as off yet as there still going but I'm harvesting next week, there in soil so you should get a lot more in coco.

have you ever thought of an oxy pot, there basically dwc and 1 plant can fill a 4x4 in just a few weeks with training.

Back
Top Bottom