would you like to wake and bake with me?

It's Saturday again. Who's starting the day on a High note?

I will join ya Big Dog! Just waking up with a nice bowl of Northerns and feelin pretty good too! I'm pretty excited right now b/c the wife and I bought a new KING size bed (it's being delivered this morning) with a Tempurepedic mattress. This is going to be so nice for my back. Between the MMJ and the new bed I should sleep pretty good now!:cheesygrinsmiley:

morning guys such a nice morning here in socal... just vaped a bag of some yummy purple and about to eata breakfast burrito

Good morning and good bowls to you! Starting off on the right foot in the morning makes for a good day don't ya agree? Starting off with some good buds is the way to start off that good day too so smokem up....smokem up!:smokin:

damn it's thursday morning, PAY DAY!!! and it finally stopped raining/snowing. another good day to spark up some of those dense ass indoors. mm mm mmmmm. off to work @ 7am. meet u back for lunch break.

damn it's thursday morning, NOT PAY DAY!!! Just joking. I'm stoned and I'm happy even though it isn't payday. Hell, I don't even keep up with paydays. I just wait for my wife to give me my allowance.

^^Ain't that the truth man ;-) About to fire up myself. Just weighed the "Lemon" that has been hanging for about 4 days, cut off the stems and paper bagged her. Total weight almost dry is 3.9 ounces. Not too shabby.

This is my wake and bake today :)

Picture_0362.jpg

Puff away, puff away! It is so wonderful to be stoned!

I've never been able to wake and bake. Last thing I need to do in the morning is anything that will make me sleepy... unless I have the day off.

I used to wake and bake, skip school and sleep all day. It was lovely. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wake and bake, bake and bake and then bake some more. I bake before work, I bake at lunch, I bake after work. I'm baked right now and will soon have to bake something in the oven for these munchies. Being baked carries me through the night. Sometimes I even use shake and bake.

Well, I think we all knew you were dangerous. One time I sat to close to the TV after running with scissors. Nothing like living on the wild side!

I'd love to wake and bake. I wish I could bake PERIOD! I haven't smoked for about two months. I'm recently graduated and looking for a job, so I have to stay clean until I don't have to worry about piss tests. I know my girl has about a gram stashed away somewhere (I don't know where) and I'm always fighting the urge to find it and smoke it. I just read the grow journals to help me through this dark time. Now that I have my own place, I can start a little grow. I just need to get a job and a steady paycheck before I spend money starting it up, though.

Back
Top Bottom